The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

Fraid so ;)

Could be - last i heard man isn’t even sure where he is, so i’d definitely be suspicious of anything he offers you…or sells you…or promises you.

And this game is getting feisty already, I like it!

I have Wind Guide and 200 longbows, if anyone wants to see how that works!

Sure!

Can I bring along my Mist/Storm and 200+ storm immune fliers with shields?

You can, since they are MAKE BELIEVE.

I’m too scared to talk to Man, because his CHARM will do me a lot of HARM

Stop sucking up to Perkins just because he’s smart, good-looking, wealthy and incredibly magnanimous.

I’m having a rough game this time around. It makes me glad I can hide underwater because

a) Perkins can’t reach me yet, and arrows don’t travel well underwater.

b) Everyone else can’t readily reach me yet.

@Akaoni Sorry folks, my flight got delayed by three hours (from 8pm to 11pm) then when we boarded the plane we sat there for four hours before Virgin told us it was being cancelled and rescheduled for today. They shipped us off to a hotel where we crawled into bed at about 5:30am. A very long day. I swear hell is an airport that you never leave.

In short: I won’t be back and functioning until the 6th now at least.

Hey @geggis , no worries. Hosting postponed for qt3TeamGame by 48 hours. The game will now host at 17:11 GMT on Friday April 7th.

However, part of the beauty of being on a team means that you might be able to have a teammate submit the turns for you, while you are away. Not sure what your team has got going, but sharaleo had to do that for a team game a while back when a newbie bailed (wolfman, or wolverine, or dire aussie doggie or something like that …).

Sorry to hear that - safe travels! Nobody will kill you until you get back ;)

Ya, i dunno - i’m letting our new players chose the tempo and if they’re fine with this slower pace, I am too. It’s a good thing too, cause in our game I’m barely hanging on, it’s a good thing ppl are forgetting about me…

put 24 hours on the clock

was that a cryptic extension request, Dave?

What @Dave_Perkins meant to say is that he was shocked and humbled by the might of Pan, and hereby renounces all worldly possessions (including gems) to Pangaea the Awesome Nation (aka PAN).

PAN would also like to announce that we accept donations from other awed nations as well!

Eriu sling shotters and Caelum chickens need not apply…don’t know what to do with those air gems…

Sorry, hope to get my turn in on time! I’m a college prof, gave two tests yesterday evening, preparing for a talk at Colgate today.

There are good turns, and there are bad turns. Also, Hihi!! I’m fine, how are you!!

So, I wonder who you ran into… was it Pan?

A certain pretender, from a certain nation is going to give me nightmares for a while…

I did not get my turn in on time, so I staled. Evidently something interesting happened on the turn I missed, involving Pan, and maybe me, but I have no idea what. Can someone tell me?

Also, now I don’t know who sent me what messages on the turn I staled. Yay. My apologies to those of you who wrote to me during that turn.