The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

Belatedly I remembered that I can reset the qtWyldRyde2andAhalf game to “waiting for pretenders” and then start it again. Hopefully with different and better start positions this time.

So, I have restarted that game, and everyone should have a new turn 0 file in their email. No need to resubmit pretenders. I will delete the qtWyldeRyde2again game. And we can restart this one again if we have another bad start (or any admin, its the same password as the one with Perkins).

Really, you know, I am not that bad of remembering thing, I just wanted to torment @Pyperkub Ha!

My position was changed so I’m fine!

https://media.giphy.com/media/WMuqfht2JJThu/giphy.gif

Should we go back to 24 hour hosting for 2.5 to start?

qt3TeamGame Can I ask for an extra 24 hours, since I’ll be away until Sunday, and the turn hosts on Sunday. Thanks.

i changed it to 48 hour hosting for the lunar festival period. we can look at returning to 24 hours?

I would certainly welcome a 24 hour timer after the 16th on WR2.

And I will tweak the team game in a few hours to reflect tylertoo’s postphonement, unless someone beats me to it.

Well, I can definitely say at least one throne is level 3 and as intended. I would explain what is in it or show a screenshot, but then that would give away too much this early :P.

I also got a horrendous start, but I will work through it.

Oh man, now I have to speculate!

So, I bet you leapt your awake pretender on a throne right next to one of your home provinces, thinking that you could retreat if needed. But its a throne that had 20 bazillion spring hawks that fried your pretender before he/she/it could move.

In cases like this, I blame @pyrhic .

Haha! Not saying anything…

Hosting postponed for qt3TeamGame by 24 hours. The game will now host at 21:50 GMT on Monday April 17th.

I was thinking of something witty as a response, and starting searching for ‘camouflage’ and ‘trap’ images looking for something inspirational or suitable…this came up in the search, and i couldn’t stop giggling…

Damnit people, i just checked the game and there was no turn available, and now all of a sudden, there’s a turn available. How the hell am I supposed to get my taxes done if you keep this crap up - i tell you, my wife’s not gonna be happy at any of you…

hmm…looks like no replies yet, or turns submitted. Better i hang around here and wait a bit - i wouldnt want to get started and then be interrupted…

You all suck. I hope you know that.

MAN, this PERKINS-free game is just whizzing along!

Excellent, Evil_Steve. By doing turns when pyrhic least expects it, and then slowing down when he does expect it, our plan to drive him insane is getting closer and Closer and CLOSER to completion! (Insert evil laughter here)

Next up: winged monkeys!

I’m…I’m not doing fine.

work hard. keep your head in the game. and if someone gets in your way,

and if someone gets it your way…

tell them you dont give a damn.

What’s up bitches?!