The Dominions 4 Thread of Multiplayer Stabby Stabby Ascension - 2014 Edition

Should be some fighting soon enough to satiate your thirst for blood. Shinuyama’s had enough of the Bandar effluent being drained into their muddy backwaters it seems. We caught and dispatched a group of saboteurs lurking around our sewerage outlets last turn. His bakemonos have been trying to play Stab the Monkey in the Tail for some months now but they keep on shying away. A huge four-armed divinity tends to have that effect on the weak-minded ;)

I don’t think that worked the way you wanted.

I’d kinda disagree…

My poor, lost circus performers took a wrong turn at the sewer. Still, it’s fun to poke the monkey, just to see how much it might spend. As for four-armed divinities, well we are fore-armed. Time to relax, to shy away, to take in that air. ;)

Ah ha! You see, that’s what we WANT you to think.

Or because you now know that’s what we want you to think, perhaps we wanted you to think the other way all along…or knowing THAT…

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn’t have gotten into a land war involving Asia…

To all those who have subscribed to Operation Poke the Monkey: “THE SEWER HAS BROKEN”

;)

Hi all.

I am throwing my head, er hat, into the ring for Dominions MP.
Fair Dom player, newb to MP.

Happy to join as a sub or when the next game starts.

Thx

Oh, how I wish I had more scouts.

It appears the sewer was going to get broken anyway whether I had a sledgehammer or not. Good thing I brought one ;)

game hosting delayed by a further 48 hiours with apologies from me, who has come down with the lurgy. this may or may not have something to do with the broken sewer. i’ll endeavour to get it in asap.

Nazca, have you been drinking from the broken sewer as well? Hope its not contagious.

Can I get a 24 hour extension - not feeling well and need a bit more time,

Thanks!

done :)

I dunno about the rest of you, but i think this is a trap…

…or possibly a ruse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqq5w0YBfb4

OMG, I just LOVE having scouts available! It’s like i’m seeing the world again for the first time!

And what an interesting world! Secret Agents! Elephants! Mummies! Thugs! and floating undead!

I agree pyrhic. I know it isn’t the way the game is meant to be played, but all I want to do with this game is sit back and spectate more than anything. There’s so much cool stuff around the place.

I think that is why the WR rules are so good. It encourages different strategies. Who would have expected Secret Agents taking provinces, or Magic Dueling to be so effective ( or not, as the case maybe).

You better get ready; the boston bruins are coming to town!

Thirteen is my lucky number,
to you?
It means stay inside
Black cat go and cross my path;
no reason to run and hide.
You’re always looking through a cracked mirror?
No one really knows the reason why.
Your…
enemies are getting nearer;
gonna hang my head and cry.

Work hard.
Keep your head in the game.
And if someone gets in your way…
…and if someone gets in yor way…
…tell them you dont give a damn.

What’s up bitches?!