The Elder Scrolls Online

Can I do Morrowind with a new character?

All new characters start in Morrowind now.

you go, girl.

Thanks.

Only if you’ve bought the expansion.

You are most welcome, eh, girl.

I REALLY cannot wait for the 6th of june, when this launches on PS4 as well. I mean, the music alone is worth the admission price in my book!

Is the PC expansion out now? I see it on steam, but I don’t have the Steam version.

Indeed it is - PC version out now in some sort of Early Access, which is the full release, but the consoles have to wait due to certification, whatever that really means.

Yes, it dropped this morning as “Early Access” for those PC users that bought it. It’s officially released (for all platforms) on June 6.

“Early Access” applies to everybody that bought it, so yeah it’s released on PC.

I think we need someone to tell whether the game is out now or not.

But is it out now?

I don’t think anyone really knows, actually.

Knows what?

(video is some anime ending, not anything to do with eso, other they chant eso many times)
https://.youtube.com/watch?v=pDvfynXVSbA

ESO ESO ESO ESO ES

ESO ESO ESO ESO ES

I will have to wait for june 6, since I play on console.

Vvardenfell looks good. New appearance, non-combat pet. Can’t play now but looking forward to getting back into the game.

Ok, thanks. Their website still says pre-order, so I wasn’t sure if it was some sort of Steam special. Thanks.

Wow, Vvardenfell is flat-out gorgeous. They really outdid themselves on this.

Mushroom, mushroom!

I’d really like to get into this one, but my inner completionist makes me grab every item off of the ground and in every cracked pot, then I start crafting, and then I say jesus this is too much to keep up with and stop playing. I’ve tried ignoring everything but the quests, but that voice in the back of my head says ‘this caterpillar could prove useful later’ and the next thing I know my inventory is full of insects. It’s the same reason I think I’ve never used a potion in an RPG - it might be needed more later - I mean, there’s a boss fight coming, I just know it! ESO seems like such a great MMO. Help me help myself!

Quick help:

In ESO, you can do any quest any moment. You will not outlevel anything or outlevel anything. So follow your heart.

About inventory…
Train your horse to have more inventory slots daily, and buy inventory expansions to the bags vendor. If you are not crafting (but you should) you can delete or bank the mats for crafting.