The Elder Scrolls Online

Is the PC expansion out now? I see it on steam, but I don’t have the Steam version.

Indeed it is - PC version out now in some sort of Early Access, which is the full release, but the consoles have to wait due to certification, whatever that really means.

Yes, it dropped this morning as “Early Access” for those PC users that bought it. It’s officially released (for all platforms) on June 6.

“Early Access” applies to everybody that bought it, so yeah it’s released on PC.

I think we need someone to tell whether the game is out now or not.

But is it out now?

I don’t think anyone really knows, actually.

Knows what?

(video is some anime ending, not anything to do with eso, other they chant eso many times)
https://.youtube.com/watch?v=pDvfynXVSbA

ESO ESO ESO ESO ES

ESO ESO ESO ESO ES

I will have to wait for june 6, since I play on console.

Vvardenfell looks good. New appearance, non-combat pet. Can’t play now but looking forward to getting back into the game.

Ok, thanks. Their website still says pre-order, so I wasn’t sure if it was some sort of Steam special. Thanks.

Wow, Vvardenfell is flat-out gorgeous. They really outdid themselves on this.

Mushroom, mushroom!

I’d really like to get into this one, but my inner completionist makes me grab every item off of the ground and in every cracked pot, then I start crafting, and then I say jesus this is too much to keep up with and stop playing. I’ve tried ignoring everything but the quests, but that voice in the back of my head says ‘this caterpillar could prove useful later’ and the next thing I know my inventory is full of insects. It’s the same reason I think I’ve never used a potion in an RPG - it might be needed more later - I mean, there’s a boss fight coming, I just know it! ESO seems like such a great MMO. Help me help myself!

Quick help:

In ESO, you can do any quest any moment. You will not outlevel anything or outlevel anything. So follow your heart.

About inventory…
Train your horse to have more inventory slots daily, and buy inventory expansions to the bags vendor. If you are not crafting (but you should) you can delete or bank the mats for crafting.

It’s where I’ve been when I’m not playing Albion.

You don’t have to craft everything just pick one or two and then maybe provisioning (cooking) and then you can melt the rest of the gear for materials and sell them for cash at a guild trader.

You are already in the guild if I recall and we have 3-4 people on pretty much every night. Not a lot but enough to run group stuff if we want.

I’m a little surprised it hasn’t stuck with you as well given the DAoC pedigree of the PvP.

Man I just watched a couple of lets plays and it looks like absolute chaos. People everywhere with trains of pets. Hopping around and fighting.

A guy entered a quest cave and literally hopped over 20 people fighting. How is this immersive?

Ill was so excited but ill pass.

Yeah, it’s way too packed. They should split out the instances more.

After finishing the download the very first quest giver was in a solid mass of players. It was almost impossible to click on her. I eventually used my mount so I could see over everyone’s heads. I’m having fun in GW2 and will wait until things thin out in ESO.

Pulled the trigger, couldn’t resist the temptation to return to a graphically updated Vvardenfell. Is there a particular server QT3ers are on?