The Elder Scrolls Online

I can log on and promote whoever wants it…I’m pretty sure I’m still an officer.

I forget if I asked to join, and I haven’t logged on in at least a month. But I’d like to join if I am not a member yet. :p

Well never mind, PS Store just completely destroyed everything.
I downloaded the timed trial, so now I cannot buy the standard game because it says I already own it. When I start the game, it says the trial is over and I have to buy the game. I clicked buy and got sent to a page where I had the options to buy 2 different digital upgrades, so I bought the “Sommerset Collectors edition” Digital Upgrade, but nothing happens and I still can’t play the game.
GREAT!

Welp, the update is taking forever and I’m headed out for the afternoon. I’ll try and get on later tonight.

Please add me to the guild and/or friends lists :)
ESO: Removed

I find this a bit more engaging than Guild Wars 2, but it is trying to suck me into its inventory/crafting hellscape.

Sooo back in the game, did anyone get access to the guild? If so, please add me =) @KristinaKraah (if it’s the username that’s needed)

I tried to add you as a friend but it says: “Account not found”.
Are there different servers for the EU/USA? (I’m assuming yes).
I’m on the USA server. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to get into the guild either (yet).
Are there any guildies around who can add us? :)

EDIT:
There are 2 “mega servers”.
NA - North America
EU - European

You can change your server in the in game menu before you log in.

Ahh yeah of course, I’ll have to switch to the North America server then!

I haven’t checked recently but I will look at the guild listing to see if anyone has gotten invited. The issue with the Qt3 guild organization is that you can’t promote someone to the rank you’re at, and we have 4 ranks only (Leader, Officer, Member, Recruit). So only someone who is Officer rank can promote people to Member (which is the lowest rank who can invite).

So the solution as I see it is…

• have the guild leader (@Jason_McMaster I believe) promote someone who’s playing to officer, or
  • change the guild ranks so Recruits can invite

The first solution is preferred since I don’t think recruits can use the guild bank (not 100% sure on this tho).

Sorry. Forgot to come back to the thread…I had some trouble updating the ESO client. It failed to the point where it was going to force me to re-install the whole thing, and I wasn’t really feeling up to having my bandwidth drained for another 70gig download that day.

I’m re-updating now, so hopefully I can get in today and add some people to the guild.

Hey, sorry, this was my bad. I’ll download the thing today and see if I can get into the client

I log-in every day to train mounts on an alt and get the free log-in rewards, but haven’t played in many months. One thing that really strikes me about ESO is how the character models behave on irregular surfaces. Their feet don’t clip through the ground or float in mid-air unnaturally, they align to the ground. That’s really cool.

Yeah, that’s the one thing I thought was slick. I also like some of the atmosphere in the game.

Installing the game now

Anyone tinker with the housing? It’s pointless, but surprisingly comprehensive. I brought one on a whim, and started wondering if I could defend the wide open beach with ballistas. You can! Various siege props are unlocked based on your alliance war rank. Just cosmetic of course, but still sort of neat. Some people have built some pretty impressive stuff with the housing system. Like Minecraft, except you pay exorbitantly for each building block.

(ps. everyone go try battlegrounds.)

OK, everyone who provided a username invited. Everyone else promoted to Member which allows other invitations.

OK, @Charlatan is now the GM of the guild. Enjoy folks! Sorry it took me so long.

Thanks guys! :)

If anyone else wants to join us please drop in.
It’ll be nice to have some more company.

Thanks! Free Drinks For Everyone!!