The Elder Scrolls Online

So it seems that farming Dolmens is something that happens all the time now. I ran across one near Vulkhel Guard and there must have been 15 players just standing there waiting for it to spawn. Spent about 30 minutes there and everyone grouped up and just killed it over and over (it’s about 3 minutes between spawns). Did that right before bed, so I logged out around midnight.

I logged in this morning to get a few things done and there’s still a group there at 5:30 AM.

I guess the bottom line is, if there’s something to be farmed in an MMO, people will farm it!

This was with yet another new stamina sorcerer - this is the one I’m keeping, I swear.

Come to NYC. There are dead and dying pumpkins everywhere.

There was a homeless guy taking a shit in a pumpkin in Tompkin’s Square on sunday. He was singing “We built this city” over and over. Not the whole song, just that one phrase of it. Not even closing with “on rock and roll”, just “we built this city”.

Pretty funny, people walked by oblivious until they noticed what was happening then ran away. I would have filmed it but I was concerned he’d fling feces at me.

I thought for a second you were referencing some event that took place in ESO…

Does a Khajiit shit in a pumpkin?

I had the same problem so I contacted customer support. It took about 24 hours to get a code.

Cool.Thanks.

I’ve tried to jump back in but since the last update it just stalls at ‘loading’. Doesn’t even appear to connect to the server as the popup never fills with whatever the latest news/updates/whatever like it used to when it was actually loading or updating. Not sure I feel like reinstalling this thing, but I have ressubbed every few months or so and enjoyed it. Is this a known thing? Is it really ‘loading’ for a long time with the last big update and I’m just not waiting long enough (I’ve let it run for close to an hour and still never even got the info in the popup screen)?

That type of behavior makes me wonder if there might be some sort of firewall blocking traffic - whenever I’m installing or playing something and it sits there forever loading, I can almost always find an alert buried somewhere on the desktop asking if it’s ok to open up the firewall for the app in question.

I was heading to a party on Saturday and the apt’s stoop was covered an inch thick in smashed pumpkin bits. Near Wash Square.

They obliviously had already completed the quest.

So I was following a quest where I had already become an Eye of the Queen. Is this a spoiler? Maybe.

So I talked to her and Razum-Dar. Ended up having to fight two end bosses. Tried them myself. Dead, dead, dead. So I chugged some potions. Which I did not need. Because there were two other people in there when I went back. Done and done.

I like this mechanic. I love this game. Everything but my special magicka hat that makes the character look like some kind of neko cosplayer.

Options, hide helmet!

I’m thinking of getting back into ESO and stam sorc interests me, what is the best race for it?

Imperial, Orc, Cat…any of the races that get bonus to crit, stamina, or depending on weapons choices. You can min max around DPS, overall, or sustain. Imperial is sort of in the middle and is probably the best all rounder. Cat will give you slightly more DPS over a long fight if it lives. But really, anything that has stamina passives is fine. Unless you are doing bleeding edge content and trying to top leader boards, it won’t matter much as long as it’s some kind of stamina friendly choice.

For PVE I’d do imperial, for PvP centric, I’d do ORC. They get a bonus to sprint, and fast movement in PvP is actually amazingly important. For what it’s worth, Orc is considered “meta” right now.

That being said, I have an orc, an imperial, and a cat lol. (and I had a bosmer until I ran out of slots.)

Oh. I knew they had that option in Neverwinter. Thanks.

Edit: Looked everywhere for this. No luck.

For endgame PvE, the two races currently considered top-tier are Khajit (extra crit) and Redguard (easy stamina management). Imperials are also very good (massive bonuses to health and stamina), and Orcs do just fine (melee weapon damage bonus). Some people still like Bosmer (massive stamina recovery), but they’re not optimal for raid groups.

For PvP, the bonuses from Khajit and Reguard aren’t quite as useful. Criticals are less important in PvP, and the Reguard’s ability to regenerate stamina by hitting stuff isn’t as useful when you have only tiny fractions of time-on-target. In PvP, the Imperial’s health/ stamina pool and the Orc’s run speed/ damage bonus are a bit better. Bosmer are also much better here, as their stamina recovery is tremendously helpful to survive.

But the differences are not dramatic. If you want to play a stamina sorc, any of those races will be very good at everything :)

No idea what that is, but color me interested.

http://www.metro.us/_internal/gxml!0/r0dc21o2f3vste5s7ezej9x3a10rp3w$kr3pfl0c4dj8l4f1wvs2zrz3hls0a6w/80b3f328a2a34d8357a706e8ecbf8a3d1.jpeg

Don’t know how many times I overlooked this because options turned off are kinda greyed-out and my eyes go right over it.

Still waffling between stamsorc and magplar. Which means slow progress overall.

I zoned from inside a crypt or something back outside, at dusk. I actually stood there for 10-15seconds after loading was complete, because I seriously thought I was looking at a loading screen still. I should have snapped a screenshot - the graphics are still pretty amazing for an MMO.