The Elder Scrolls Online

Yes, there is a guild. Send me a message @redfive and I’ll get you an invite.

Anyone else find that sometimes, rarely, none of your skill buttons work? When it happens to me I have to log out then back in, and it’s fine.

I have never had that issue. But I map my mouse buttons to the skill keys so all I’m doing is punching my mouse buttons.

Guys, I had an AMAZING battle in the Orsinium DLC last night. Had to destroy a demon-infected tree while the worshipers of said tree attacked us and tries to heal it. It was so great.

Sooo many bodies on the ground.

Battle was like, 30-45 minutes with random players joining in during. Was amazing. It really was one of those transcendent gaming moments.

I’ve experienced this a bit more recently, mostly after changing zones. A dodge roll fixes it.

Can someone explain the undaunted daily pledge mechanism? I just got the Undaunted invitation and I went to the camp and talked to everyone, and I’ve ended up with three distinct pledge quests. However, everything I read seems to indicate there should only be one? Are the initial quests you get different from the quests you get in future days, or do you always get three choices and you only complete one of them? Also do people generally run non-veteran pledges or do people wait until the Vet levels?

Also, @brianrubin, Orsinium looks pretty awesome. Given the discounts that are in effect now I better buy it ASAP.

You always get 3 choices, each NPC gives a daily quest drawn from their own pool. You can do all 3 each day if you’re inclined. This page seems to be up to date.

I wouldn’t try to join a vet pledge until you hit at least 160CP (or are going with friends/guildies.) I imagine that pug runs on normal would be more welcoming though. From zone chat it seems like a decent number of people run the daily random normals (not pledges) for the 100k exp a day.

Thanks.

Man, soul magic saves you a lot of money. Two dozen empty soul gems fill fast in a single quest. And to think I was actually buying grand soul gems st the start.

Can someone explain his DLC works in this game? I downloaded the free weekend and I’m liking it so far, enough so that I am considering picking up a copy. I’m wondering if this is a “in for a penny, in for a pound” type of game where it’s kinda mandatory you get all the DLC?

Just kinda want to know what sort of can of worms I am opening here. Thanks.

Not mandatory at all. Imperial city, for instance, isn’t needed unless you want to PvP there or do the two extra dungeons. Orsinium is pretty great and can be had at a steep discount right now, so highly recommended. Thieves guild if you like stealing, and dark brotherhood if you like murder. I wouldn’t bother with the Hist dungeon pack unless you get to the endgame and want to grind stuff for your character.

It’s a generous system where even best gear are not locked behind DLCs (Maelstrom weapons in Orsinium and a Spell Power Cure (a healer set) are probably the only exceptions.) That’s many, many hours away from consideration.

You can play the base game for hundreds of hours, easily.

Yeah, I barely scratched the surface at 20-30 hours before even deciding to subscribe a while back. There is so much to do here it’s silly.

That’s cool. I like that you can add DLC a la carte, rather than if being a different sort of subscription model.

I highly recommend the Dark Brotherhood. Sneaky fun.

Starting DB gets you the blade of woe, which is very useful elsewhere in the game. Do that first.

Reheeeallllyyy…I might have to take a detour from Orsinium and check this out…

Oh yes. So very much this.

Can I get a guild invite? My id is T7787. Picked this up during this weekend’s sale. Thanks!

Done!