The Elder Scrolls Online

Thanks!

How do you use a Crafting Survey or Treasure map? I hit use and get a picture of an area?

You are meant to find the area that looks like the one in the picture. However there is the Lost Treasure addon that will put a mark on the map where the chest is when you have a treasure map or crafting survey in your inventory.

That’s what I need!

Is there a way to create a tab in chat that is auto set to guild, group chat etc? I was able to make a tab but I can not figure out how to keep it to group chat etc. I hate having to type /g everytime to get group chat started etc.

I’m pretty sure that you can right click on the tab and then select options. You can then uncheck all the boxes except group. Then right click again on the tab and you can rename it group. At least that is how I recall it working.

Teasing a rock wall.

[quote]
We’re revealing something big tomorrow that you won’t want to miss!

Be sure to join us tomorrow, January 31st at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT on twitch.tv/bethesda to discover the next chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online. We’ll be unveiling a bunch of new, exciting information that you definitely won’t want to miss. If you plan to watch the announcement live, get your cameras ready now; we want to see your reactions! Share your videos and GIFs with us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TESOnline) or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/elderscrollsonline/) using #ESO, or directly on the official ESO forums (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/).

See you tomorrow at 11:00am PST. Invite your friends, and don’t be late![/quote]

Vvardenfell. You sons of bitches. You’re finally doing it.

Oh god, are they doing the Red Mountain disaster?!?!?! Oh god, OH GOD that would be amazing.

Morrowind expansion:

I finally dug this out of the old backlog from some sale or another and have been super casually enjoying it.

I guess once I get far enough to care I may have to pony up for some Morrowind exploring if it’s good.

I picked it up for Xbone duing the holiday sale for $15. I’m kind of kicking myself for not just spending the extra $15 for the Gold edition, but eh. The only thing I really want in there is the Thieve’s Guild expansion. I’m L28 running around Greenshade if anyone plays on that platform.

Morrowind sounds neat- it was my favorite of the series thus far. Did they say when it’s coming to consoles, or how much?

June 6th for all platforms.

$40 if you already have the game. $60 for a bundle with the base game.

They’ll have my money.

They have mine. Trigger pulled.

A sneak peak just leaked out.

Ahh. The memories. Sort of.

Actually reminds me of the mosquitoes in Florida.

I love that clip of that mod. I have successfully terrorized any family member that played Morrowind with it!

FYI housing is here.

Homestead, included free with ESO’s next major game update, introduces the long-anticipated player housing system. It also includes furniture crafting and robust home decoration options. With nearly 40 unique homes to choose from and over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options to make each home truly unique, Homestead will allow you to make Tamriel your own like never before.

Will be logging in tonight to at least get my room at the inn.

I have enough funds to afford a small house but am considering saving up for at least a medium before I take the plunge. I’ve played on again / off again since release and only just joined a trading guild a few weeks ago to sell stuff. Currently have about 160k in the bank.

I’ll probably settle for the free room too. Furnishing is its own daunting task, probably wise to stay away from that rabbit hole.

After months of inactivity I went back and played some pvp, it’s still fun. I really wish they’d balance the weapon trait system though, as there are builds I’d like to try out but can’t, for the lack of sharpened weapons.