The Elder Scrolls Online

He meant in the real world, sheesh.

Must have missed it in the first day crowd. :)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8a/8ab6737b1a4e569945549ffcd7fded8982b052448b9b53abf73e30fcb3ff452e.jpg

So today is release, right? Crickets?

I think if you’re on PC, you could’ve been playing this for a couple of weeks via preorder.

I’ve dipped a toe into Morrowind and I’m looking forward to playing more, but I want to finish Coldharbour first. Because Coldharbour is hilarious.

Indeed. :)

Many people already have it.

I’ll pick it up in the next day or two but haven’t been in a huge hurry because there is so much still to do in the base game plus DLC.

Been running group dungeons the last few nights as we have regularly 5-8 people on at a time (including Cort).

Once again there are a lot of people in the beginners areas. As well there are a lot of people spread out over the second and third areas of the quest progression. That’s actually good for noobs. Not so much for me. Once again I will play GW2 for a bit until the crowds spread out.

I’m patching it up and will look for you.

You’re already in the guild. I’ll be on around 9-930 but most are on before me.

Can I bum an invite to the guild?

I love that the clerk guy from Morrowind is still in Seyda Neen.

You sure can, though it’s not the Qt3 guild. I am in that guild but I don’t ever see anyone on.

This one is ‘based’ at Octopus Overlords but there are many of us that hang out here as well.

Hit me up at @redfive and I’ll be happy to get an invite to you.

I don’t know my rank status in Qt3 but I’ll be happy to do it there if you prefer and if I can!

And that he complains about people changing their answers to basic questions about themselves.

Probably been asked many times before but didn’t want to,scroll through 4K posts. How much requires a group vs viable soloing does this have? Haven’t touched a MMO for 5+ years since putting WoW down for the final time. Not having a monthly fee interests me since I won’t feel obligated if I haven’t played for a awhile.

The game has a massive amount of solo content.

cdkeys has Morrowind for $25.75 (coupon code TESCDKEYS7). Includes base game as well. I applied the key to my account and seems to work fine. Says I have ESO Morrowind Standard Edition now.

So about he Morrowind expansion.

It don’t look enough like Morrowind for my tastes. It look like Deshaan 2.0. The other DLC’s did look like their own thing more than this DLC look like their own thing. And a new area don’t really change the game much.

On the good news, Balmora, fucking Balmora. Dudes, I am in fucking Balmora, in a ESO-ish game!. Thats so freaking cool.

I have yet to visit the other areas in the game but most seems poorly done. Alruhn is some tents town (theres the emperor shell, but I can’t enter yet). Others parts are… not has good as I want then to be. And many parts are not visitable (thats more a problem for other people).

The redeeming feature are the quest, most are bad MMO trash, but a few of then are like a really good. I am not going to comment anything because I will spoil stuff.