The Expanse (SyFy)

Bobby is the proverbial T H I C C

A what?

Its ghetto for curvaceous.

I do like that Bobbie is hot because she was supposed to be rather attractive in the books as well. Hot and extremely proficient at being a bad ass.

I think you might enjoy this comic made from screencaps of the cucumber scene.

I wish that I had more than one like to give.

That was awesome, thanks!

That last episode was cracking. This has turned out to be one hell of an epic tv s-f show. The story is unfolding at a really lovely pace, each episode leaves me eager for the next.

I especially like that it’s hard-ish s-f. It doesn’t have any of the unsatisfying incoherence and intrusion of dangly fantasy tropes and oddities other s-f shows have, that make you suspect they’re not made by people who have s-f in their blood. This feels like the people who are involved actually love science fiction as such, as its own classic genre.

Best parts from last night,

[spoiler]Guanshiyin Captain: “You there? I want to negotiate.”
Cotyar: “You do?!”

Or Bobby’s wry grin when the electrician asks her to rough him up.[/spoiler]

I adore this show and it’s going to be a horribly long wait for Season 3. crying

Wow talk about a surprise on Venus. That protomolecule complex down there doesn’t mess around. 2018 feels like an eternity away now that this season has concluded.

Not to mention the sheer badassery before, and “oops.”

Yeah, Bobbie is amazing. I think she’d straight up take Amos in a fight. I wonder if she’ll ever cross paths with the Roci. I’m sure the book readers know, and I’m sorely tempted to become one of them. It’s going to be a long, long wait for season 3.

You can only have 5 other people in your lifeboat. Who gets in it? Note, that’s anywhere between 1 and 5 choices.

• Amos
  • Avarasala
  • Bobby
  • Cotyar
  • Drummer
  • Fred Johnson
  • Holden
  • Miller
  • Naomi

0 voters

BTW is it spelled Bobby or Bobbie in the books? Because spelling it with a y really just makes me think of Don Draper’s kid on Mad Men.

Didn’t realize it was the season finale this week until the end of the episode. Now I am sad. The Expanse is some damn good television. Very happy to see it will be returning for a Season Three.

Oops, it’s Roberta “Bobbie” W. Draper

How many names does one gal need?

Don’t forget “Gunny”!

Yeah, a shame about Adam Savage. Hope nobody ever wanted to see a Mythbusters reunion!

Wow, I must be blind because I didn’t recognize him in the Venus ship scenes.

I figured it was just a random extra that resembled him. Pretty cool to have enough clout to appear in scenes of your favorite sci fi show.