The Fall of Harvey Weinstein

Who is this guy? What’s the context?

Looks like this is more of the Kricfalusi thing.

I did a search in the thread. Apparently Kricfalusi is the Ren & Stimpy guy that Telefrog posted about above.

Why is he using the name Jimmy Connor? I feel bad for the real Connors.

That’s the Ren and Stimpy guy in… disguised online?

Why is it pink tinged? Who is Jimmy Connor? I haven’t followed this closely but i wouldn’t be ready to sick everyone on the R&S guy just on that weird piece of info without more information.

You must have read something different than I did. That Jimmy Connor guy has a serious problem with women… like who talks to anyone like that?

No obviously “Jimmy Connor” is a horrible person.

But i don’t understand the connection between Jimmy Connor and the Ren and Stimpy guy. And a thorough 5 seconds of googling didn’t bring up that Twitter @ name.

I agree there. I don’t understand why I should care about this John Connor guy at all, like who he is other than someone with anger management issues… but he talks about fans so he must be someone… I guess worthwhile. I thought someone above said it was the Ren and Stimpy guy, but I don’t know why they think that.

Robyn Byrd is the one this article is about, and the one who made the above tweet, that is signed “Love your pal, John”.

The creative wordplay like eggslut and the weird focus on calves seems pretty John K to me!

But, hoo-boy, we should NOT be reading that.

Eggslut is apparently a restaurant in L.A.: http://www.eggslut.com/. So, I think he’s saying she should go back to waitressing at eggslut or something like that?

Oh.

darn

I think if you take phone screenshots with any kind of blue-light-removing overlay (think f.lux on PC), the overlay is included in the screenshot.

The first two Weinstein reports jointly won a Pulitzer prize.

The New York Times and New Yorker were jointly awarded the Pulitzer prize for public service on Monday for investigating accusations of sexual harassment and assault made against one of the most powerful men in Hollywood, Harvey Weinstein.

Reports on the allegations, which Weinstein has denied, led to a cascade of accusations and admissions of sexual misconduct in Hollywood, Silicon Valley, politics and beyond as the #MeToo movement made 2017 a year of reckoning for powerful men.

Cosby guilty on all counts.

Tom Brokaw named by two women, though he denies these allegations.