The Fall of Harvey Weinstein

The second season of Hardwick’s talk show has been pulled a day before it was set to air on AMC.

Ouch. Well, his career is over. He’s poison now.

Probably not forever. Even Mel Gibson has a comeback in him.

The American public likes to see their heroes fall, but they also like a good redemption story. There is a way back, if he wants it.

Mel Gibson’s ‘prestige’ acting comeback film, The Professor and the Madman, is mired in legal trouble and doesn’t seem like it’ll see the light of day anytime soon, but I just saw that Gibson’s the star of the next S. Craig Zahler (Bone Tomahawk) film. I hope it works out better than Zahler’s sophomore directing effort, Brawl in Cell Block 99 - that was bloody awful!

There need to be more Justified memes.

Ha ha, I thought the same thing.

This guy isn’t famous or talented enough to get a redemption shot. He’ll just go back to trying his 50 Shades of Grey LARP with some other college girl while trying to stay out of the public eye.

I wouldn’t worry too much. He had substantial wealth to begin with, and his wife is an heiress with money to burn (once again, I would like to put forth my idea of a 100% inheritance taxes with exception for minors and spouses).

So he abused some poor girl then marri ed a rich one and doesn’t have to work now. Wunderbar.

Lasseter ain’t coming back to Pixar.

Well isn’t this some shit?

This would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

https://twitter.com/lyserrrgic/status/1011729718306013184

That has to be made up, some sort of trolling. There cannot be two men in the world who believe what this guy did was some how… flattering, so much so they would post about like it’s not the start of some horror movie.

Man, I hope you are right. I don’t know though, delusional people can believe crazy shit.

A former Pixar artist on the company culture…

Yeah seems like obvious trolling to me.

It’s too well written and perfectly paced to be true. It hits all the high notes you’d want to hit if you were making a parody of something like that.

The sad part though is that even though it’s fake, it’s not far off the mark. There really are far too many men out there who think that way, and far too many women who have to deal with them.

“Adrian Johnson” is a troll, but there is a kernel of truth.

If you look at that guy’s twitter feed, it’s a bunch of 4chan bullshit.

First, time i have heard how bad Lasseter was much less Pixar. You’d think if you were Cassandra’s boss you do something about this rather than give this speech.

I was told by a superior that I would be uninvited from all our weekly art department meetings because Lasseter “has a hard time controlling himself” around young women