The Fall of Harvey Weinstein

Bravo

That is fucking weird

I didn’t realize that was the real Kevin Spacey, I thought it was a lookalike making a parody video.

Not really the Christmas gift I was hoping to find under the tree today.

Wait, this is real? And is that a character he’s playing?

Well, yes it is really Kevin Spacey. As for real re: the character he was playing (without using the name), he was doing his bit from House of Cards, from where he got the boot … I don’t think he’s coming back.

Yeah, every indication I have seen is that this was done entirely on his own without the knowledge or approval of Netflix.

Really, it’s just surpassingly strange.

Meanwhile…

That was the weirdest, most uncomfortable thing I’ve seen in quite some time. Rich and famous people, I think, lose whatever it is that tethers the rest of us to a social reality. They’re not really human.

(yes, you should watch that)

Pfft, user comments disabled. So much for the post-video spooning.

So that guy… lives under a rock?

I hate to assume it these days, but I THINK that was satire (the reference to one take and Orson Welles convinced me).

I never even considered satire. We live in a very special reality. Or, at least, I do. ;)

Too damn funny! :)

There was also the part where he brought his girlfriend to do “craft services” and she left the shoot and him.

Yeah, that’s actor and writer James Urbaniak. You may know him as the voice of Doctor Thaddeus “Rusty” Venture. He totally made up the “director’s commentary” for deadpan funzies.

I know him as Andy Daly’s partner in crime on the excellent Forrest MacNeil’s Review. He does satire that’s a couple layers deep. Great stuff on that Spacey video!

-Tom