The Five Nights at Freddy's 4 developer has a message for his detractors

Title The Five Nights at Freddy's 4 developer has a message for his detractors
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When July 29, 2015

Five Nights at Freddy's 4 recently released and fans of the simple horror game series seem to like it. Jump scares! Spooky stuffed animals! Boo! Like the previous games, the fourth installment has also attracted its share of critics. It's not scary..

Read the full article

Poor guy, he think he make good games. I desire him luck, since he is riding a wave that has more todo with luck than quality, so when it ends, it will end completely. I hope he made enough money to sustain him the rest of his life. This is like the person represented in one internet meme thinking he is hollywood actor statue.

The games aren't my thing really, but the dude took snarky criticism (Jim Sterling said that the characters in one of Scott's earlier games looked like demonic animatronics) and turned it into a series of games that kids love, and I respect that a lot.

Judging from this whole situation and his charity stuff, he seems like a pretty decent dude, and I hope he continues to find success in whatever he does now that Five Nights is (for now at least) over.