The frontpage

Do chicks really dig these shirts?

Crap, posted it in the wrong forum. Could one of our enlightened despots please move it to the Everything else forum?

It’s hard to say. I put mine on and my wife looked at me for a minute, then said, “Dork.” I think she was checking me out. 8)

Only if their first name is Tom.

I’m getting married in 2 and a half weeks. After I have her legally bound to me then I think I’ll order one. If they’re still available that is. Are they?

I’m still waiting for the E3 coverage! You can’t leave a teaser like that up for 3-4 months and not make good on it!

You should wear one to your wedding. That’ll show her.

;)

I would just like to mention that Ben wore tights to his wedding.

I have pictures.

I’d like to get one if they are still available as well.

They’re actually very sexy shirts. When you wear that Axe deoderant, you get the ultimate “Axe Effect.” ;)

My wife started with “nerd”, moved to “dork”, and now she just shakes her head when I wear it. I have worn it to work, but not in front of any “real” people, so as to chicks digging it, I do not know. I have my doubts.

E3 2004 coverage is Coming.

I suppose if your significant other isn’t aware of the site, you could always claim it’s reference to Rupert Brooke’s poem, which I assume is where Tom nicked the title from anyway.

I guess we could do another run of them. It was a bit of a pain in the ass because I am no businessman. I think I can set it up so you could pay the shirt place directly.

There are two black XXLs left now. That’s it.

My wife started with “nerd”, moved to “dork”, and now she just shakes her head when I wear it. I have worn it to work, but not in front of any “real” people, so as to chicks digging it, I do not know. I have my doubts.

E3 2004 coverage is Coming.[/quote]

It takes a certain type of woman to appreciate a man who likes gaming. I bought my husband a shirt for Christmas a (few) years ago:
C:/DOS
C:/DOS/Run
Run DOS Run

I liked it…

Yeah, it takes the kind of woman who would voluntarily name herself “MathGoddess.”

Geek.

I bet they look even better with a beret!

How about a different design?

Dare I suggest the “What the goddamn fucking hell are you shitheads talking about?” route?

How about a different design?

Dare I suggest the “What the goddamn fucking hell are you shitheads talking about?” route?[/quote]

Another design would require another setup fee.

except of course it should have been C:\DOS … etc

(I couldn’t help myself)

Elliott

I’m getting married in 2 days, on Saturday. My fiance already has shirts with linux stuff on them. I fear she may even be more geek than me!