~The Game Pass Thread~

You guys are never satisfied! How many times do I need to change the title of this thread?!

Thank god, maybe the PC guys can finally stop their bitching. Or at least have a little more time to count frames or clock rates or whatever the hell you guys do.

I actually read the other day that Microsoft was going to publish a GP app for the TurboGrafx 16.

giphy

Stusser really using the big character limit in the forums…

The 3DO gamepass just added Night Trap.

TurboGrafx-16 is indubitably the funniest console to reference.

Well, other than the Ouya.

I actually had a 3DO. Looking back I was way more spoiled than I realized. ;) Road Rash was awesome on that.

Crazy it took them that long to figure out such an obvious name.

Have you seen their naming conventions for the consoles? I get confused and I’m the target audience. :)

Never forget!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUXnJraKM3k

Then they’d have to make it a Multi Pass

I’ve been calling it PC Gamepass all along on my blog in my head. I appreciate Microsoft changing the official name to align with my perspective.

Maybe one day I will understand what Ultimate is.

Ultimate = PC Game Pass + Xbox Game Pass + Xbox Cloud Gaming + Xbox Live Gold + EA Play :-)

GamePass PC includes EA Play though.

They’re doing another $1 for three months deal, so I’m subscribed again.

Just saw your edit in the OP, please feel free to rename it to whatever you want, it’s your thread!

I just bought 3 months on sale, but luckily haven’t used the code yet since I wanted to play Inscryption first. How do they keep getting away with this?!

I can’t tell how long this promo lasts so I better not wait too long.

Raf Colantonio’s Weird West coming to GP on day one. This pleases me.