~The Game Pass Thread~

For two years and a half, this thread was called Game Pass PC thread, because it was done in the time the pc version was created, to annouce it. More exaclty, they put Metro Exodus on it, so you could play a recent and desired $60 game for $1 (with the trial month), which at the time it was pretty big news, that’s why the thread was done, so people wouldn’t miss it.

But after 2.5 years, I thought everyone should know it’s on PC
:P

Hahaha, yes, as noted, the evidence clearly indicates I am an idiot.

Extraction and the other new xbox games are showing up.

Had to link my Ubi and Gamepass accounts. 53 GB for Extraction.

I’m having a blast right now with the cloud stuff, there are a bunch of games that play great, that I can’t play on my current system. Given the pain and expense of trying to find a new graphics card right now, being able to play a ton of games with no download, and no hassle for 15 bucks a month is pretty much heaven. I can sub to GP for 10 years, for the price of a graphics card right now.

I welcome our new streaming overlords.

XCloud is still controller only, right? That really bums me out, as I love my mouse and keyboard.

I’m currently using GeForce Now for the same reason.

I’m missing some of the games I have on GamePass though, and would be happy to be able to play them on XCloud, if they would just give me damn mouse and keyboard support on the PC.

Playing on xCloud has been great. I’ve been playing stuff on the cloud on my living room Xbox One unit from 2013. It plays the series X version of games, with fast loading and much smoother frame rate than the native Xbox One version. Plus even the lag is less than the input lag on the Nintendo Switch controllers. With the Switch, I have to press the jump button and wait for Mario to jump, like almost a second it feels like. But on xCloud, it’s less than that.

Well, it also supports touch controls on some games for your phone. But yeah, they’re running XSX code.

If you want to stream PC games, use GeForce Now. It works great. But you need to own the games you want to play, it isn’t Netflix.

Oh yeah, that’s exactly what I’m doing. But I also have GamePass for PC, but currently my gaming machine is down and I wish XCloud would let me just browser those with M+K.

Yep, that would be cool, but no dice. All xCloud stuff runs on XSX.

Dammit. I installed the full Hitman Trilogy on my crappy PC this morning because it didn’t appear under the Cloud menu. I assumed it must be PC-only. Turns out once I started up the installed version, it offers the ability to play again on the Cloud menu, even though Hitman still doesn’t show in the main Cloud stuff.

As much as I like Game Pass, the app could use some work.

Is there no way to get titles that are no longer installed out of your list?

Under My Collection you can filter?

That doesn’t affect the list on the left, though

I haven’t found a way. Ghost of a Tale will be on my list forever, teasing me to buy it. :) I don’t mind too much, but yeah it does make the list on the left more and more useless as time marches on, and you finish or uninstall more and more games.

You end up going more and more to the filters instead.

Oh man, you guys probably already know this, but Hades is really good. I wasn’t convinced with the starting weapon, but once I started unlocking other weapons, the game really started becoming brilliant.

Hades is awesome, in game play, story and voice acting.

Really? This is stuff I played via Gamepass…

and this is my list in the app:

Or are we talking about some other list?

You have to click on My collection on the top of the left side. It’s stupid I know.

I’m not seeing a second image in your post.

This list on the left side of the App:

See how it still contains Uninstalled games like Ghost of a Tale and The Outer Worlds? We were wondering if there was a way to remove them from the list of games on the left. I don’t believe there is a way.

I don’t know why Discourse is sabotaging my other post but this is my list :)

From these filters…