~The Game Pass Thread~

I eventually came to love the game, but it did have a very odd tone and the bouncy-slidey mechanics were not for everybody. Felt like an experiment rather than a traditional AAA.

Yeah, I wanted to really like that game, but never could play it long enough to get far. Those mechanics would have been great fun if used sparingly, but basing traversal around the entire game world around it, while also featuring weapons felt too busy and fast paced for me to enjoy for more than a few minutes at a time.

Also, was weird there was no way to start a new game from the game menu. I had to manually delete my saved game data from the Xbox system menu in order to do so.

Man, I loved Sunset Overdrive, it’s a bizarre mix of Ratchet and Clank with Jet Set Radio. Plus Buzz from the Melvins!

There’s a Hurry option later that gives you 15 minute rounds in Vampire Survivors

Nice! I think I noticed that option on the bonus level I ran the other day but wasn’t sure what it did.

I’m really looking forward to playing some Hardspace: Shipbreaker tonight. Always wanted to roleplay a blue collar worker in orbit. Hopefully it will bring the visual spectacle.

I’m looking forward to checking that one out too. However that would require me getting off of No Man’s Sky sometime soon which seems unlikely since they just teased yet another update is coming for it.

Don’t forget to choose the plastic free lunch option!

The Initiative didn’t work on Gears 5, that was The Coalition.

My bad. I always get the serious business sounding studios mixed up. Microsoft has great potential down this naming line.

The Administration.
The Organization.
The Exchange.
The Merger.
The Invisible Hand.

The Syndicate
The Outfit
The Inquisition
The Ocho

Some Guys What Make Video Games. Wait don’t steal that one, that’s going to be my video game company.

Wait, King Buzzo himself is in this game???

Hell yes!

Does Sunset Overdrive get better? I played maybe an hour or two of it on the Series X and it just didn’t grab me.

lolwut?

Has anyone tried Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition?

Were you able to make heads or tails of the images? What is going on in that game? How do you tell where you’re supposed to go, or what the interface stuff means, or where you’re supposed to walk, or in the cryptic UI filled with mysterious icons, how to quit the game?

(I couldn’t figure out any of it, so I cheated and used Alt-F4).

It could be a good roguelike, if I understood or could see anything.

I tried it and did basically the same as you.

Yup, same experience.

There were two places you could go with arena wave battles, but I wasnt good enough to see where that went.

Hadn’t heard of it, but sounds interesting so I’ll check it out.

If Sniper Elite 5 is throwing you an error when you when you press Play in the mini-launcher, create a desktop shortcut and run it as Administrator.