~The Game Pass Thread~

Eh, it’s a better controller anyway. ducks

But seriously, when I got my PS4 Pro for RDR 2, my thumbs were hurting in very short order when playing on the DualShock 4. I had to get the “stick extenders” to make them tall enough for my hands.

I used eneba and haven’t been contacted. From what I understand eneba is basically on the same level as cdkeys (I’ve used both in the past (for subscription cards only) without issues).

That was an actual scam, people were stacking introductory PC game pass trials and then upgrading them to a full GPU. Nothing to worry about.

Ah, cool. Thanks for the response.

Far Cry 5 is coming to Game Pass on July 1st. Console, PC, Cloud.

Another great choice for Game Pass, since I would not have gotten that myself.

Its because I bought it during the last Ubi sale and haven’t played it yet. :P

Agreed, a game I’ve kind of wanted to try out and mess around a bit in, but never enough to want to actually purchase the game.

Is 5 the post apocalyptic one? I would probably play that.

No, that’s New Dawn. FC5 is a pretty good Far Cry game, though, should you be interested in playing one.

It’s pure bliss.

Don’t remind me…

Looks like House Flipper was stealth dropped to Game Pass yesterday. No idea if it’s actually fun - I mean, it doesn’t look terribly fun to me, but hey knock yourself out if that’s your thing.

I’d put it in the ‘mildly entertaining’ category.

I’ve been avoiding buying (because EA) Landlord’s Super, which seems like a more fun implementation of the same sort of idea (it’s by the Jalopy guy). Might try House Flipper to bide the time while I wait for it to come out of EA.

It sounds like Quake 4 will be coming to PC Game Pass soon. Yay! It’s my favorite game from Raven. Hopefully they will add achievements. That will give me a good excuse to play through it again.

For those that haven’t played it, remember that it has a terrible start, but the gameplay improves substantially when you start unlocking weapon upgrades for each of your weapons.

I’d be more excited if it were graphically remastered with ray-tracing, etc. Sounds like this is the original game from 2005.

I don’t want ray-tracing or a graphics upgrade necessarily, but I hope they add gamepad support.

The original Quake and Quake 2 play so much better with the gamepad.

You’re a wild man.

Next to say goodbye:

• Atomicrops
  • Carrion
  • Children of Morta
  • Cris Tales
  • Lethal League Blaze

I liked the first two hours of Carrion. I wanted to like Atomicrops.

I finished those first three and liked them all. Carrion is definitely the shortest if you want to try to finish before it leaves.