~The Game Pass Thread~

It’s totally zen in the game or in real life! It’s one of my favorite projects when I visit my mom in Cape Cod.

Here’s me last summer with our new power washer…

My favorite section of the owner’s manual…

Power wash in progress on the deck:

Be sure to switch to the yellow nozzle when you get to that lichen. Alternatively, you could use the nozzle with the bottle and some wood cleaner, but it’s $10 a bottle so use it sparingly.

Solid advice. I haven’t yet used any soap or detergent in the game or in real life… just the high-pressure squirt of good old H2O. It’s nature’s Water-Pik!

I think the game needs additional content DLC. After you complete a job, you sit down and remove your sopping-wet, filthy sneakers and socks.

Here’s one more photo of my friend Theo working with the power washer while I helped.

Just got done the shoe. I turn down the sound and crack the tunes. Last night was Thin Lizzy and Purple Mountain. Something keeps bringing me back.

Powerwash the fence
I must adjust the nozzle
My soul is now clean

We moved in to a new house last year and Jet washed everything outside, some as it happened, also roped in a helper

Can we rename this to the power washer thread now?

Nice work! Looks great.

Which nozzle did you use to wash the turkey?

I didn’t see him in the picture so I assumed he WAS the turkey!

The baster, obvs.

Turkey blaster.

PowerWash Simulator’s Game Pass launch hoses down Ori, Hades, and more (trueachievements.com)

I CAN’T STOP PLAYING THE DAMN THING.

I finished the garden last night. It’s like a 3D adult coloring book.

I too am really digging the powerwashing experience, however I can only play the game about a level at a time because I find that keeping my finger on the trigger is gradually turning my finger into a claw and it hurts to move it! I wish there was a toggle for washing, rather than having to hold the trigger.

I assume you’re using a gamepad? I’ve been playing with M+K, and there is a toggle for washing… right click toggles the washer on and off, left click needs to be held to wash. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a button to use on the gamepad that toggles as well.

Left d-pad toggles washing.

Damn you all, fine I’ll download this simulator, it better be more fun than real power washing!

It’s basically exactly the same only drier. :)

I’ve upgraded my power washer to the Vista Prime 3000 (I think that’s the name) and I’m working on the fire station, so I’m pretty far along I think. I wish you could sell back your old equipment. The next upgrade is $5000.

It truly is a relaxing game, and so satisfying. I don’t get to do any rl power washing anymore since I sold my house and moved into a condo, where all the outdoor maintenance is taken care of. The condo frees up more time to play video games, like… um… power washing simulators. :)