~The Game Pass Thread~

PC Game Pass nearly doubled its footprint today, adding 40 countries where it’s now available for players. Not sure if any folks around here might live in one of these countries but now’s your chance to check it out, if so:

Ravenlock is coming May 4th. Day One Game Pass game. Apparently it was shown last year in the June showcase? I vaguely remember thinking one of the games was Alice in Wonderland and then being surprised when it wasn’t. I think this is that game. From the developer of Echo Generation, which I haven’t played.

I gave it an hour or so. Theme/story was ok, pixel art was meh, did not care for the combat. Too much time wasted seeking healing for the party members after a battle.

The look of this one is far more interesting.

MInecraft Legends seems good

Haven’t played Minecraft in forever but my kid still does…watching the PVP mode, that will get me back into it against the kid…cant wait!

Anyone check out that new Minecraft game yet? Seems to be getting mixed reviews. Still, I’m a bit intrigued.

I played through the beginning of it. It starts off slow, but might have some potential.

While it was somewhat fun, there really isn’t much to do for the player. The summoned creatures do all the work, and there is never really any danger. Just summon your creatures, go to where the enemies are, and just stand still, while your creatures do the rest. Thats it.

This is after about two hours of play.

It’s fun with my kid playing PVP. I cannot imagine playing the campaign but we had a good 1.5 hour match last night and it was good fun.

don’t think this has been posted on this thread before but Railway Empire 2 is coming to Gamepass late May

Sweet (Transit).

I played the first one on PC, does anyone know how the console controls are?

Quantum Break has returned to Game Pass!

Yay, Merry saves the world!

Bobby. Bobby, saves the world!

Was that the LOST character’s name? I’ve forgotten.

tumblr_static_dldvlcy9rjco8oo08os0sk880

It was the actor’s X-men name. :)

That’s Dominic Monaghan (sp?)? Was that from the first X-Men movie or something? He looks way young.

Dom was Merry and on Lost.

I posted a gif of Shawn Ashmore from X-men and…Quantum Break.

LOL, apparently Dom is also in QB. Screw me, we’re both wrong, both right!

Aha! Who’s the player character? I thought it was Dom, but I guess it’s this other guy? I know the Irish guy who played Littlefinger was in it.