~The Game Pass Thread~

New Game: Dead by Daylight.
edit.: I wonder how this works: Why wasn’t it announced? It’s a popular game, no less.

Dead By Daylight has been on Game Pass for several months.

Glad I got to demo it and didn’t buy it, very mediocre.

Every time I see Dead by Daylight I think it’s Deadlight

I think it’s new to PC Game Pass?

I think so. It’s the PC-thread hence I didn’t specify.

3 extra months if you buy 3 for $45 I think? Not a stellar deal but an ok one, assuming I’m reading it properly.

It’s a general promotion. Walmart has the deal too.

I think it’s a great deal at half off if your making use of both Xbox and Pc.

Code for two weeks of Game Pass Ultimate, if anyone wants it. Came with my new Elite controller:

KMHXR-CTY7Y-C363Y-HYRDC-V7F4Z - Redeemed

As it says redeemed already I was obviously not quickest :)

Bots going to bot

Is it possible to mark games that are interesting without installing them. I want to go through and pick out the games I want to try but not install them all.

Yes, you can mark them as “play later”. That way they get added to the play later queue.

I usually do that on the Game Pass app on Android.

It’s easy to mark for later with the game pass app for phones, if you have that.

Thanks Rock8man and divedivedive. I don’t have the Android app. Sounds worth getting. I was trying to do it in the PC gamepass beta app on Windows.

The quest to play a “new game” keeps listing Fallout: New Vegas, but my achievement that I earned in it still hasn’t counted. I wonder if it’s because it’s a 360 game, they have trouble triggering the quests properly?

Probably. 360 stuff didn’t always count for other quests.

Got mine really fast in Minit. Only a 250mb download

Hey now I can finally play Dead Cells

Do games that are listed as leaving soon disappear at the end of the current month?

I think it’s 11/15 for the Surge and the other two about to leave.