The General, All-Purpose Forum Game Thread (that is interesting)

If you are volunteering, Perky, I’ll take the help.

Sure. I just checked, the module is just a zip file. I’ll try splitting them in folders without knowing the rules, you can improve it later.

EDIT; Hmm, I’ll have to check the rulebook at least, I can’t make heads or tails of what type a card is. A little later, then, there’s time.

OK, cool. After that I’ll look at the rules and see if I need any other “set up” help.

PMing my email address.

I’ll moderate if you help me sort through the rules versions, vassal module versions and cards and whatnot. @Perky_Goth stripped out images from what I am guessing is the latest Vassal Module version (Am I right Perky?).

I should have been a bit more careful about the version, but it’s 2.35 from the wiki, so I think I got it right.

Yeah, the listing there is horrible (no dates or notes on the versions).

I’ve borrowed a physical copy, so if any of the images aren’t up to scratch let me know and I’ll photograph the real cards. Not offering to do that for the full set of cards though. :)

Rho, if I send you a link with the Jpegs mounted, could you sort and audit the items? Make sure we have everything? As well, getting the cards sorted in the right “piles” would be really helpful.

EDIT: Also a scanned copy, or a verified copy of the rules would be great. I just want one that matches up to what you have borrowed.

Yeah. One of my other big time commitments is on temporary pause right now, so I can handle that.

OK, PMing.

It just struck me that at some point in time I could run Pax Renaissance as a prequel-to-New-Angeles forum game.

I managed to get hold of a copy of this one a while back, no expansion, though. Sierra Madre games really go out of print fast.

My big time commitment has just ended (in glorious victory), so I reckon I could run that game of Republic of Rome if people are still interested.

@Navaronegun, @Jorn_Weines, @Knightsaber, @Juan_Raigada, @scottagibson all expressed interest previously; we have room for up to 6 players so others are welcome.

My next couple of weeks will be pretty packed, so I don’t think I’m up for getting my head properly into Republic of Rome. I think it’s been at least six years or so since I played it, and then only a couple of times.

I’m new to the game, so probably should just lurk. Thanks!

I’ve never played, but I’m still interested.

We needn’t get started in the next couple of weeks. In fact I’m away for a couple of weeks around Christmas so it’s always going to be slow then even if we do start. Perhaps it’s best just to start in 2019.

C’mon Scott, play! I haven’t for a billion years myself. @CraigM do you wanna play?

Look what I found: Republic of Rome - if anything should be played by forum

Maybe @Tom_Mc is interested?

@Tom_Mc and I could finally play a game together!

I’d have to learn it. Read the rules 77 times or see a game played.