The general Everything in Arizona is Horrible thread

Duane Akina just left Arizona, so Arizona is back to almost totally horrible again.

Arizona legislator wants to legislate Grand Theft Auto mechanics into existence as his state’s gun laws. Actually, that might even be Saint’s Row, I can’t really visualize it exactly.

Arizona Mormon Moms Gone Wild!

Meanwhile…

Arizona Lawmaker is above the law!

Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, “were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy,” Quayle said.

Lawl.

There’s no way the link can live up to that quote.

H.

Wait fucking what fucking what WHAT?

PHOENIX (Reuters) – Scott Bundgaard, the Arizona state senate majority leader, was involved in a domestic violence dispute with his girlfriend, but was not arrested because he has legislative immunity, police said on Saturday.

What in the fucking fuck does that fucking shit fucking mean, you fuck? It can’t fucking mean what it fucking seems to fucking mean. Fuck me, I’m going to fucking read some more of this fucking shit:

Bundgaard and Ballard were both detained, but Bundgaard told officers that under Arizona law he is immune from arrest while the legislature is in session, police said.

Police found Bundgaard could correctly claim immunity, but the case was submitted to prosecutors for review.

Fucking HOLEEE FUCK?! Are you fucking fucking me, you fuck? What the fuck kind of fucking law fucking gives fucking immunity to a fucking US citizen inside his own fucking state while fucking beating his fucking girlfriend? IS THIS FUCKING LETHAL FUCKING WEAPON? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Damn.

H.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Tits.

He also stated that he’s waiving his immunity because he thinks he did nothing wrong. That’ll be interesting.

I’d have to go read the Arizona constitutions to know if the wording is in there as well, but the right of legislators to not be arrested is in the US Constitution, and was put there by the original founders. It’s not even Bill of Rights, but the body of the document.

The fear was the police, or army, or sheriff, or whatever could selectively arrest and/or detain legislatures to influence votes. It is a lot easier to get controversial legislation passed when half the opposition is in jail for resisting arrest.

So, its not just Arizona, but definitely the Federal government and probably most state governments. And it ain’t stupid for being there.

That being stated, I US constitution does allow congressmen to be arrested for “felonies, treason, and breaching the peace.” So, depending on the charge, legislative immunity might not apply. Once again, though, I don’t know the Arizona constitution.

Super-racist border Nazi J.T. Ready goes apeshit in Gilbert AZ, killing his girlfriend, her daughter, and her daughter’s daughter, plus some other random people. Fortunately, he blew his own worthless brains out too.

Arizona is so awesome.

Also he apparently planned it out beforehand to try to frame Mexicans for murdering all of them.

Ha, that fat shit is JT Ready? A pearl of Aryan manhood if I’ve ever seen one.

Interesting comments following that story. There is spin that the murders were carried out by a drug cartel.

Killing a 16 month old?

Wife called the cops FIVE TIMES previously and nothing was done to remove this asshole. Man…

Possibly also relevant

But, yeah, Arizona is the new Florida. (Money quote from the comments thread: “Guns don’t kill people. Arizona kills people.”)

The new Florida? Arizona is gunning for the new Mississippi.

Arizona turns off funding for Planned Parenthood. 'Cause that worked out so well for Komen, et al.

It didn’t work in Texas either, so I’m not sure if this will be legal either.

I do like the Grand Canyon.

On the plus side, Arizona may be competitive this year for Democrats.