The Gman Account and Muslim Immigration in Europe

Oh boy, my sentiments exactly. And oh so coincidentally right when our other friend was shown the door.

I wonder how long it would have taken for this new poster to earnestly ask us what our thoughts were on “the Jewish Question.” :rolleyes:

I did not realize Qt3 was a destination for such exalted philosophers.

Is there a group called ‘Texans for saving Europe’ of which I’m unaware? I mean, I’ve lived in Texas, traveled in Texas, have family in Texas, and it seems to me that your work saving Texas is not yet done. Can I suggest you start with a general reduction in the number of scrapped washing machines lounging on lawns?

There’s Paris, TX. Can it be saved?

No, for that I’d say we need to take off and nuke it from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

Hal9000 liked your message

Goddamn, newb trolls, am I right? Sock puppet account? SRSLY. Don’t bring that weak shit.

It’s like they think we’re stupid. Bring your ‘A’ game or don’t waste your time.

“The Gman account and…” is going to become a mini-meme here isn’t it? Like posting dinosaurs or using “…that’s interesting” in a thread title.

I hope not. That troll did enough damage around here, and I’ll be happy when he’s long forgotten.

https://crossmap-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/images/cache/devotionals/6/56/65626_w_866.jpg

I too am a sixth-year PhD candidate, with a girlfriend in Canada.

PhD©. You forgot the copyright symbol.

Ah, but you should’ve aimed for the “PhD©”.

Jinx!

“The Gman Account” sounds like the title of a Robert Ludlum novel.

or a knockoff of the Red Shoe Diaries

I haven’t really been following the happenings and I thought this was someone writing one of those ‘I forced a bot to read every gman post and this is what come out’ parodies.

The fourth thread in this style may have Gman (or one of his roommates) jumping into a refrigerator to survive a nuclear blast.