The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

I’m not the only one who finds it hilarious!?!

I like all of those.

I’d also add a healthy dose of : “The Constitution of the United States of America does not begin with ‘We The Billionaires’, it begins with ‘We The People’. It’s time to take back our Constitution, and take back America.”

Dem 2020 marketing should be all about tying those bullet points of yours to a message of change, resistance and betterment for the common person.

Meanwhile I’ll be over here selling t-shits featuring a picture of a guillotine below the words “We The People” in fancy script. For $20, you too can join the resistance!

I believe Ms. Tlaib just referenced A Few Good Men.

-xtien

Meadows (R-NC): “Mr. Chairman, I’m not a racist.”

Narrator: “He is.”

If Cummings is vouching for him, it suggests Meadows is better than i would have otherwise thought.

I also find it hilarious. I played it for a minute or two once and now my African Grey parrot does that laugh too, and quite well I might add. That makes it even more hilarious. :D

Well come on. There were some very fine people on both sides of that whole Auschwitz thing.

-xtien

That is totally awesome. I don’t want a parrot but now I want to borrow one for a bit for this sort of comedy.

Ok then.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/lepage-eliminating-electoral-college-whites-forgotten-people

“Actually what would happen if they do what they say they’re gonna do is white people will not have anything to say,” LePage said. “It’s only going to be the minorities that would elect. It would be California, Texas, Florida.”

At least they’re saying this shit out in the open now so good people can know how awful they are.

I mean, LePage has been an open whackjob racist for years. Maine! shrug emoji

I would like to forget LePage.

Unfortunately, like a bunch of old racist local politicians, LePage is going to stick around for a long time. I imagine he’ll get up the notion to run for Senate at some point.

I thought we weren’t allowed to call racists racists, but I guess these days they can say it themselves, sort of. I’m sure they’ll be backtracking later and defenders, always defenders.

(Dale is at CPAC.)

Natural evolution of “You’re the puppet!”.

I’m rubber, you’re glue…

Well there you are.

Everyone is always looking for some excuse, any tiny inkling to avoid calling their friend or family or co-worker or neighbor a racist. It’s as if they think they’ve left a permanent mark on someone. Here’s how you stop being a racist, you stop doing and saying racist things…I know, real tricky.

Being concerned about made up things like white culture, looking around and thinking white people are forgotten… that’s just crazy racist talk.

“Liberals are the real racists!” has been around forever. The appropriate response is to laugh in their faces and not give a single quantum of credence to the assertion.