The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

These people are terrified that Trump is going to lose and they are going to have to crawl back under their rocks.

That video is a MAGA fever dream. MAGA!!

Are those supposed to be Trump and Obama masks? Except Obama is super super super dark black? And Trump is dancing in the ‘Government takes everything we make’ song?

Who can say what the meaning is?

The thing that makes me sick is the indoctrination of their children into these grotesque, deeply racist views.

Oh definitely, got to keep that racist tradition passed down through the generations or it’ll dry and disappear.

I want to wake up. I WANT TO WAKE UP!

tumblr_m90jxwinlc1qd7152o1_500

Damn, I haven’t watched that movie in a long time.

Bread and circuses!

I await the ‘both sides’ for this one.

Just remember: Antifa are the real terrorists.

Again, 40,000 rainbow flag waving liberals in every state capital with ARs and 2nd Amendment flags.

Guns are a “conservative” thing. Make it a liberal thing instead and they’ll be scared shitless, because they will imagine liberals are going to do to them what they want to do to liberals.

But, we would have to possess ARs for that to work.

They’d probably change the bayonette attachment… for hilarious, if NSFW effect! . ;)

You know, it’s probably illegal to bring a sex toy into most state capitals but somehow not illegal to bring a semi-automatic rifle.

If bringing in sex toys into the statehouse is illegal then who let all those dildos in there?

Applause.

Assholes.