The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

< sh-udder >

A glimpse of the future as trump nominees infect the judicial branch.

And the clincher:

We’re going to be dealing with awful fallout of Trump’s judicial appointees for decades, aren’t we? The sheer amount of winning that the GOP has achieved in the courts is going to just encourage them to do whatever is necessary to stay in power.

I wonder when Meghan McCain is going to realize Republicans are irredeemable?

Maybe when they attack her deceased father.

It’s amazing that she only has one mode: Privileged white snowflake. Everything she says or writes can be viewed in that mode.

McCain or McAllister or both?

Talking about McCain. Everything is righteous indignation at the way she / her dad is being treated. Everything.

And yet she goes right back to those people constantly. Which is why it’s so funny.

Well, I think that’s everything that makes the news. I don’t watch The View, and I don’t have any real exposure to her. I suspect she says a lot of other stuff ;) But the media covers this one thing, because it is pretty fucking unbelievable that Trump is behaving that way and the rest of the GOP sits silent.

Hey guys, Mike Lee (T-UT) decided to peel off the posters from his middle school locker and share them in the Senate chambers as he detailed via dinosaurs, Star Wars, Aquaman, and Sharknado, how the Democrats are comin’ for your cows and airplanes, just like Obama did with your guns:

I wonder if he knows that the artist of that VelociUtahraptor portrait has not only done similar paintings of Democrats, but also did one of Trump and his big ol’ cameltoe getting jettisoned into space:

One more for good measure.

I like the Bernie one

He didn’t do nothing.

He was a Ghostbuster. He did major Ghost-busting.

-xtien

Fucking despicable.

All actual morality aside, what kind of imbecile is working in the administration that thought this is going to play well from a PR perspective?

Like, really, who thinks that the $18M they get from this is going to be worth the PR nightmare that is going to ensue?

They’ll quietly introduce their T4 program in a few months.

If it’s for the base, it makes sense. These people don’t care about tax cuts they’ll never benefit from anyway. They want a license to be cruel.

They have to start their eugenics program somewhere.