The GOP is still morally corrupt, even if Discourse breaks

Seeing the Honorable Mr. Raskin nearly losing it also worthwhile. Also, whoever the member to Ms. Crockett’s left fully losing it.

I totally watch a cage fight between AOC and MTG plusJasmine Crocket. If CSPAN put it on a weekly PPV we could make a dent in the deficit

Can you trigger statutes of limitations by hiding from the law? Asking for a former DA.

This was apparently posted from his 80th birthday party, just before AZ officials showed up to serve him his indictment papers.

I hope to God that’s true lol. That would be too hilarious.

Apparently it is true. This from the New York Post is too funny. Some people screamed and a woman cried. I love it.

Some partygoers screamed, and one woman even cried. Rudy merely farted.

Again for lawyer folks: is there actually a timer that impacts anything that hinges on them actually serving you with indictment papers? I would think it depends on them making the papers, not necessarily then giving them to you.

I’m fairly certain you can’t get away with crimes by hiding from the process server.

And according to every search I’ve made, the statute of limitations starts when the crime occurs, or when authorities discover the crime has occurred. No mention of a statute of limitations on serving notice of an indictment.

Well, how could you expect Rudy to know the law? It’s not like he is a lawyer or something, right?

I mean, not anymore.

WTF North Carolina.

Police are noted for exercising common sense when enforcing the law.

There goes my Halloween.

It’s remarkable really how they never use differential enforcement of laws based on, uh, other factors of a person.

Somewhere we were talking about this speech at Benedictine college, but I forget where. Apparently the nuns were not cool with it.

Holy crap. What a psycho.

I have a feeling that most of the time the police won’t enforce the mask ban because they don’t want to deal with it. It’s like going after jaywalkers. But they will happily hammer protestors on the left.

So what about someone wearing one for religious reasons? Is that illegal now too?

I also wonder what will happen if someone out shopping is masking and some chud decides to try to get the police on that person? I could see that happening.

I am going to NC next month too. It’s going to be annoying giving money to that state.

So many places this could go. Didn’t even know this movie was a thing.

Sources say [Dan] Snyder, a friend of Trump’s who donated $1.1. million to his inaugural committee and Trump Victory in 2016 and $100,000 to his 2020 presidential campaign, put money into the film via Kinematics because he was under the impression that it was a flattering portrayal of the 45th president. Snyder finally saw a cut of the film in February and was said to be furious. Kinematics’ lawyers were enlisted to fight the release of “The Apprentice,” and the cease-and-desist letters began flying.

Wait, that Dan Snyder? Hilarious. Good to know his skill at financing films is no more successful than football.

There are probably dumber ways to flush a lot of money down the shitter, but I’m not thinking of any.

Even literally flushing it down the shitter would have been less dumb.