The Great Like Experiment of 2017

Wait a minute, so all this time we were all just part of some … some … experiment?! You maniacs! Goddamn you all to hell!

Man, you’re not a romantic are you?

Well I just remember “…or forgetful” as a line from Disney’s Robin Hood (I doubt it originated there).

But since you asked, no, I’m probably not.

Oh, I never watched it. Thanks.

This whole thread is like

If you’re posting a scream, you better post the original one.

Speaking of which, I noticed while watching the Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer last night that they sneaked a Wilhelm in there. Made me smile.

But that scream was specific to King’s Quest V.

True, its just everytime I hear a scream like that I think it should be a Wilhelm!

Yep, me too!

Well, goodness, can you not just hide the leaderboards and such in the CSS? Sounds fairly trivial.

Looking forward (legitimately) to hearing your reasoning, Tom. I’ve kinda been on both sides of the issue, and am curious where you landed. And yet QT3 will persist, as it were.

Put them in the crisper drawer in the very back. You can smell them, but you’ll never see them.

I was asking about the QT3 instance of Discourse, not your mom. Sheesh.

Yes I am. It was an accident. Thanks for mentioning it. ::sniff::

Unless you weren’t replying to me. But you’d think the guy who created the forum software would know how to directly reply to someone.

The leaderboard should stay forever, and be linked to from the front page.

And all other links should be redirected to it.

I like this.

Likes are not dissimilar to the Hotel California, is what I’m saying.

TL;DR

Okay. Being in the top five I agree. Especially if it shows, forever and ever, that I got more likes than Wumpus. :)

Ruh ro!

But if you can only see posts with likes, then you can only like posts with likes. All of those lonely, unappreciated posts will be unliked forever!! :O