The Great Youtube Demonetization Apocalypse

Yeah do you need any yo-yos @Jason_McMaster? I got yo-yos for days, man. Weeks. Months. OK FINE YEARS

I’ll never have a Facebook account so I wouldn’t know.

What does he actually do for money, since I can’t find him on the Gamer Dad site at all?

Beats me, I’m not going to intensively stalk him, he isn’t a hot chick with potential swimsuit instagram pics. Umm, I mean, that would be an invasion of his privacy.

I don’t use Facebook either, I have a dummy account because many apps require it to login.

BUT HIS CHILDREN @STUSSER THINK OF HIS CHILDREN

That makes it even creepier, bro.

I’m sorry you no longer care if Andrew S. Bub’s children are starving.

So his children are only sexy to you if they’re anorexic Instagram bikini models, Jeff? Jesus you’re twisted!

I like to imagine Bub’s children grew up to be 18 and immediately started playing the most violent, sadistic, sick and twisted video games out there.

GAMER DAD!!!

Should we be super pleased? Sorry it’s a bit irritating to me. On top of the fact that I can’t hit the 100 mark that I’m almost at to get actually paid out.

No, not at all. You’re right to be annoyed.

No screw that McMaster, stusser and me get to decide how you feel. And we have decided you like it. ENJOY

I have a solution to your problem right here. Take wumpus’ $500 and buy 100 pounds of bulk M&Ms. Pour them into your bathtub, then frolic around in the tub wearing nothing but a banana hammock singing “I’m a little teapot” while little kids laugh and point and taunt you. Tape it, and put it on YouTube. This will go viral and get you thousands of subscribers.

https://www.amazon.com/Ms-Plain-Milk-Chocolate-Wholesale/dp/B01721KV8U

As your most important Patron by far, I demand that this happen immediately.

It’s just crazy enough to work!

Where you see a problem, I see an opportunity!

I’m a solutioneer.

If you want 82,000 subscribers you could just become a train driver in Norway.

I think I’ll stick with the bath tub. I mean, Stusser is a solutioneer.

Do YOU have a solutioneering degree?

It’s fine, I busted my ass for years to get a advanced graduate degree in Solutioneering, then I come to a web forum and offer a solid-gold Solution pro bono, out of the beneficence of my heart, but if you want to listen to a rank amateur, that’s your call. I won’t be hurt. Offended maybe. But not hurt. Most laymen won’t understand the sterling value of a brilliant Solution until they cash that first fat check.

Subbed!