The Greatest duet of all-time

Seriously, does it get better: Shaq and Will Ferrell

Perhaps.

That When Pigs Fly CD looks awesome.

The “Girls On Film” track is great, as is the Chan/DiFranco duet. The rest you could probably give a pass.

Oak Ridge Boys doing “Carry On My Wayward Son” is OK, as is Herman’s Hermits doing “White Wedding”. The rest of the album is just pure gimmick. Even though I’m a huge Devo fan, I don’t think “Ohio” is particularly good, especially since they’ve got a rep to live up to with their “Satisfaction” and “Head Like A Hole” covers.

iTunes is the way to go, but I recommend The Connell’s version of Insane in the Brain.

Little Drummer Boy, Bing Crosby and David Bowie. See the video for the creep factor alone.

Best duet ever is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds doing Where the Wild Roses Grow live, but with Blixa Bargeld doing Kylies bit.

The cover of Girls on Film by Wesley Willis is infinitely awesomer.

Oh I don’t know, if you’re going for Nick Cave, the duet he did with Shane McGowan covering ‘What a Wonderful World’ is pretty tops. But then again, once you mention McGowan, ‘Fairytale of New York’ enters into the picture, and I think that’s the best duet (and best Xmas song) ever.

You are all wrong, the greatest duet ever is “Islands in the Stream,” performed by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton.

You scumbag
You maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Merry christmas you arse
Pray God it’s our last.

I agree. It’s my favourite too.

That Cher/David Bowie duet making the rounds at YouTube is definitely a medalist.