The "How Is Jeff Pinard Doing Today?" Thread, feat. @jpinard

It is almost 4am, my brain read this as aggressive asparagus on the first pass. 😮

Thinking of you bud, hang in there.

Now I’m picturing a Geico commercial where a nice family moves into Jeff’s lung. It’s a lovely home but has Asparagus.

Not everyone reads this thread so I posted a general note as well.

They have lungs for me! I got the call less than an hour ago. The earliest surgery could take place is tomorrow afternoon if everything checks out. My heart is racing I am so nervous.

Congrats, and good luck!

Good news, and good luck!

I am not generally the praying sort, but this weekend you got 'em.

Wow, I’m super excited for you Jeff! Good luck, and may you have a speedy recovery!

Best of luck Jeff!

St Luke being the patron of physicians and surgeons, let me just say May The Force Be With You!

Hope you get it and you recover!!!

Super news Jeff. Wishing you the best.

Oh, wow, Jeff! All the best for a quick recovery from the surgery. We love you, guy.

Awesome, you get to become a chimera (sort of). Next up you should get a new knee or something so you can be a cyborg too!

All the best for the surgery.

Best of luck. Hopefully everything goes well.

Long time reader, first time contributor…

Good luck!!!

Just saw this AMAZING NEWS Jeff! Hoping all went according to plan and that they were able to operate over the weekend. Just saw the other thread and see you had the surgery and are even breathing with the new lungs already! Every positive thought I have is heading your way today for a quick and problem free recovery!

A little confusing, but a new thread was started just for this.
Getting new lungs tomorrow! - Everything else - Quarter To Three Forums
I didn’t even realize it, until this morning.

Man that’s AWESOME!!! Don’t be nervous, I’ll be nervous for you so you can have nerves of steel. You’ve got this, Jeff. I’m pulling and praying for you, man.

I guess @sharaleo is right. ;)