The "How Is Jeff Pinard Doing Today?" Thread, feat. @jpinard

Strongly seconded.

Unbelievable that one man has been thrown as much shit as you have Jeff. Your battle level is amazing. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Hey @jpinard , I never thanked you for the recommendation of Endzone for a somewhat relaxing city builder to burn off the stress from playing High Fleet. Good little game. Get better soon.

Oh gosh good luck buddy!

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is antibody day and that you’ll be feeling better soon. Keep us updated and take care of yourself JP!

We’re pulling for you, Jeff!

Good luck @jpinard!

Thank you for the suggestions from everyone, I’ll check them out. And thank you for always being so caring. You’re all so amazing.

I can’t eat anymore. It makes me sick, but thankfully I can still drink some. I got a short reprieve from coughing spasms this evening which I needed. Was so exhausted and sore from them. Could be because of the secondary infection I developed today. I’m probably insane, but I imagine the infectious bacterial mucous is soothing the raw, dry bronchioles.

Ugh. Do you get pleurisy with the coughing? That’s one flavor of respiratory awfulness I have way too much experience with, though thankfully long in the past at this point.

My heart breaks for you, Jeff. You’re living a not insignificant portion of my worst night are, and I wish you the best that science can offer.

Good luck, keep hydrated, and get those monoclonals in the morning!

Hang in there Jeff, good luck buddy.

Hang in there. Wishing you the best.

I’m sorry I missed the news until now, Jeff; keep up with the meds and fluids. We’re all pulling for you!

oh man, I am so sorry to hear that Jeff - good luck, and I hope you have a speedy, good recovery! hugs

I hope you have a swift and complete recovery, Jeff. We’re rooting for you here.

Wishing you speedy recovery! You seemed to have many unfortunate events but I’ve read that you overcame them one after another. That’s one really strong willpower there. I hope to see you overcoming this one as well. Here’s rooting hard for you, Jeff!

Seconding all of the above, Jeff. Resilience!

Wishing you the speediest of recoveries Jeff!

Jeff, like the others here I’m wishing you a speedy recovery from the virus. Hang in there and stay on your doctors for anything needed.

Just saw this thread Jeff. Hang in there pal we need you around here! I hope you can get the antibodies today. Even if you don’t, keep fighting the good fight.