The Identity and Value of Cleve Blakemore

Sorry Cleve but I have no recollection of this. Or is this a comment designed to show my ignorance?
Anyway, please note that at no time have I said anything about your intellect or education. My major beef is that you are unnecessarily belligerent and that you post topics which demean the general nature of these boards. You can do your kung fu hockey sockey flying kicks as much as you want in a riot and get away with it. Try it in a mall on a quiet sunday morning and see how far you get. Likewise, you can post whatever you want on usenet and not worry about what it does to usenet. It’s a bit different here though. I don’t think this board can take daily posts on race and not suffer from it. You can continue pressure testing this board but in the long run noone will end up participating simply because everyone will ignore you. That doesn’t mean that you win in a bizarre King of the Hill way either. It means you miss out on communicating with a bunch of bright and pretty funny people. Your choice.[/quote]

I assumed you’re the Peter Frazier at Fujitsu in Brisbane I worked with who was constantly surfing QT3. Am I wrong? I had assumed this for months.

In my next post, I was going to ask you what you thought of me after you and Gray spent 6 months laughing at my wild tales of coming Islamic Terrorism that would change the face of the West and how they would very shortly destroy either the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center or Empire State Building. Followed by wars of aggression in the Middle East against the wrong targets ala Robert A. Heinlein because the U.S. would be unable to identify the people responsible for the actual terrorism. I was going to ask you what you thought of me when 8 months after I left, everything came to pass nearly identical to the way I predicted it. I thought you were this guy who used to shake his head in stunned astonishment at these wild outlandish fantasies.

If your name is Peter Frazier and you do work at Fujitsu in Brisbane and you don’t remember me, doesn’t this just demonstrate that you are completely out in space?