The I'm drunk thread

Seriously. You folks don’t know the names? Sue Nero? Vanessa Del Rio?

Never heard of either.

Definitely not. No, sir. Not at all, I assure you. Uh… where’s my drink, again?

I’m not sure which one was more awesome; Rich’s story of awesomeness, or us all trying to figure out Copacabana lyrics.

My 5-yr old daughter’s favorite song is Copacabana, so I have the pleasure of hearing it about 10x/day. For some reason, she also really likes Hot Blooded, by Foreigner. I’m not proud of that one.

I’ve been in a number of jazz bands that have played Copacabana. Without exception, every single member despises playing that song.

Just remember guys: don’t fall in love.

Just got done smoking some chicken and turkey breasts. It’s time to get it started. @RichVR feel free to join after the cauliflower is done.

The question of the evening. Bourbon or beer?

Beer it is. First up, Sierra Nevada Hop Bullet. Yes, we’re starting with a double IPA because you either come strong, or you go home and put your jammies back on.

Also I just linked what I’m drinking right there. I’m sure by about drink 1.5 that shit is going to go the way of the dodo. Also also, surprisingly ARK has dodos as a dinosaur. They suck.

Beer two: Stone Tangerine Express IPA. Because when I think of tangerines, I think of … express.

Whatever:

Just me alone tonight. :(

If it helps, RichVR is headed for a cauliflower coma.

I can imagine he is deep into cauliflower coma for sure. With remoulade all over the place and the house smelling like burned onions.

Sadly it’s not barrel aged or anything, but the base beer ain’t bad.

Founders has always been solid.

Yes I tried their Amber Ale last night and it was a solid beer. Nothing revelatory, but very drinkable.

Founder’s Porter is my go to normal beer to drink with meals, excellent choice. Remember to pour into the side of the glass though ;)

Beer, beer and beer. What is beer?

Sometimes you know that you don’t know. And some times, you know? You don’t know. You know?

Sometimes…, fuck it. U kno?

This is a fine bourbon. And you know why> It ain’t some sweet shit Yeah I nkow, Makers Mark and shit. But real bourbon is like good scotch. Smokey and sad. You almost feel like your’s smoking it. Like in a pipe. I need a cig now. Love you folks.

AY! Let me tell you right here. This whole thing with Suadia Arabia, is BULLSHIT.