The I'm drunk thread

Be ye drinking @Mr.GRIM? If so what is your poison>?

Lucky Lager. Beer of savages.

I drink until
I drink
No more.

I hope I do not
Wake upon the floor.

My wife is a fine girl
A LADY I mean.

She trys to make me clean.
Yet I drink and
Sing and smoke and

Well.

Tomorrow I shall

Be in hell.

I’m drinking a pint glass of pinot grigio because sometimes you do that. Are you drinking beer out of a bong, @RichVR?

Beer bong? Savage!

Are you going to a sunny place on your vacation? Will you go diving. Diving. Diving there?

Make sure you put on a lot of drawn butter. Don’t want to get Lobster Red. ::sniff:: ::sniff:: Hmmm. Tasty.

pounds table*

I’ll be in Florida! What are the odds, Birdman?

This is a poem for Mr. Tom Chick.

He has the skill of the word and the game.
He can tell you if a hobby is great
Or is lame.

He can act, he can boat,
I’m sure he can float.

He can cut with his tongue
Well, when he was young.

His friends there are many
Ask any you see.
Why a beret? Hey
Don’t be asking me.

Used to be a badass
Score one to ten.
He liked games I liked
Both his and mine.

What the fuck is
seven to nine?

I’m making my own mudslides and losing many ranks in Hearthstone! pounds desk

Any day, cupcake. :)

Any day.

Nite nite.

Want some rye? ‘Course ya do!

Yippee ki-yay, y’all. It’s a good night.

Motherfuckers not included

Amen.

Well… I suppose a Bad Mother Fucker with the wallet to prove it might be included. Maybe.

I’m alternating between Jack & Mike’s Hard Lemonade because a) I’m a lightweight and b) I’m 20-something at heart. Laying on the couch watching Schitt’s Creek on Netflix (which is too good to be watching drunk, I know). Playing Forza Horizon 4 earlier provided good evidence that drunk driving is a bad idea. (I mean, I knew it was before. Admittedly, in most racing games I drive like a raging drunk even when I’m sober.)

It’s Friday night. I’m here to take a role call, who is present? Tonight’s fun starts with a beer, a double IPA.

“Skipper are you sure you want to start with a strong beer like that?”

Yes I am.

So come on, where are you peeps at? I know you’re here. You’re at the house, playing your fancy Red Dead Redemption 2 on your console, but you’re still checking threads here. You’re only half playin’! Git serious or get dead!

Cheers and social to you though!

Cheers from Vancouver Island. Beers in the fridge and chinese food ordered. Time to unwind.

Well, I do need to finish the cheap whiskey in my decanter so I can put the expensive whiskey in…

I had a couple IPAs with dinner, and plan to settle in tonight after the family is asleep with my growler of a blend of pale/IPA from my local brewery and my just-received copy of Red Dead Redemption 2. Oh yeah baby, Christmas came early this year.

My sister just sent me a photo of an old Lucky ad that my dad found tucked into the pages of a book.
Considering I just posted that old radio add, I might as well post this one.

Cheers Mr.Grimm and Fishbreath.

Cheap whiskey is still whiskey. We just cleaned plates with some bolognese and pasta and are about to watch A Crooked Somebody. No idea if this is good.