The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Is it family friendly or will someone invite JMJ?

Guy with toughest job, even more than their Marketing VP has left:

Beetlejuice-7 comments:

This was one of the guys from the Salt Lake office tour where Tommy boasted about how much experience the logistics team has - Intellivision® Salt Lake City, UT Office Tour - YouTube

Note, the other guy in the video hasn’t removed Intellivison from his profile, but has got his profile marked as “Open to work” - https://i.imgur.com/ou49H3F.png

This guy literally did nothing. I mean, he held that position for nearly 2 years, was paid well, and didn’t ever have to do a single day of work. Insane.

Cue the “this is how you know it’s not a scam, because why else would you pay a guy to keep a chair warm for 21 months if you never intended to make a console, also Tommy Tallarico’s farts smell like heaven” justifications

I bet he had to arrange to Fedex the one working prototype for the unboxing video.

Welp, I guess it’s back to emulators and pirated ROMs for me.

Hahah OMG this made me laugh out loud. Someone held up that sign at a wrestling match.

Note the post date:

LOLOLOL.

I can’t find the post or video now but Tommy goes on a cultist’s stream the next day to claim it was a mutual decision and he’s still in control as President and founder still.

Phil is telling people that they’re writing an announcement that will either be released on Friday or Monday. (Of what year?)

I don’t know how you say you can trust him but he’s forever tarred what little Interplay legacy by clinging to this scam and perpetuating things.

@dsmart i wouldn’t trust Phil Adam as far as I could throw him.

Because every other time Uncle Phil has given a date for an announcement, he has always missed it. It is ALMOST like there is a pattern. I just cannot see it.

Or knowing these jokers, maybe in July

The update will be, “Our quiet period will have to be extended for a little while longer. See ya next year suckers!”

Good analysis:

I don’t think he was one of the main bagmen behind the scam but I hope there’s a tell-all whistleblower soon.

They all did sketchy, peculiar things. This is old:

I wonder if this was ever fact checked?

Something something Covid something supply chain something every took our chips

And Tommy has claimed to be besties with Irem/everyone but hasn’t done shit on anything for the Amico or the last twenty years.

The Toaplan and Irem collections are a nice “get” for someone who isn’t BFF with everyone in the industry!

Now that is something I might buy.