The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Blows my mind how much these scumbags lie.

Leaked Amico Soccer screenshots. Imagine this at 1fps.

Briefly shown before.

I thought one of the 10 commandments was no 3D.

Who the hell knows? I’m convinced the scam never intended to start or finish the console or any of its games hoping for some rich company fooled by their crappy pitch deck to buy them out for billions.

I still wish that Shark Tank clip was real… that would have been epic!

Can’t expect consistency from liars who forget which lies they’ve told.

They couldn’t get a simple game of Snake running adequately on the Amico hardware and had to downgrade the graphics even further.

From Reddit:

https://v.redd.it/bing7t4eijh91

It dumbfounds me that Intellivision leased a 15k sq. ft. building starting Nov. 2020 in light of their dire condition at at the time (SEC filings). But at least Nick’s racecars and F20 jet got a comfy storage spot?! 🤷‍♂️

I keep going back to this as one of the most mindboggling aspects of the entire saga.

Between the 2007 Yankees Hall of Famer and the 2009 Porsche Cup Champion, Intellivision was in the hands of the greats for making video game consoles come to life! But seriously is it normal for a COO/CFO to convert a huge area of an expensive office building into personal storage for his racecars and an F20 fighter jet that he otherwise was paying to store elsewhere?

It was November 2020 and according to the SEC filings they were already drowning in debt, loans with insane interest rates and long-term obligations including to many of the officials working there and third parties as well, operating at a net loss of $3.2M and with zero revenue seen to date and no products on the immediate horizon.

Tommy decided it made sense to lease the California office for what reportedly cost $18,000-$20,000 per month. 4 months later nobody had even moved in yet due to COVID, but that also didn’t stop Tommy from paying tons more to repaint the walls, engrave the glass, add logos and emblems to the desks, and allow Nick to fill what was supposed to be their shipping and distribution area with clunky old cars and machines.

And they paid for this building months and months without any human activity. Phil admitted it was his first time there on Feb. 11, 2021 after peeking in a week prior. So figure about $80,000 in leasing in the middle of a known pandemic for a company that was fully remote-capable, before anyone even attempted to move in for Tommy’s camera tour.

Tommy admits they didn’t have anything to ship when giving that tour, so why again did they need to jump to get that huge office space so spontaneously? Well… This was done in the midst of the Republic/Fig campaigns where image of a well-established and profitable business was key to scoring those millions of investor funds.

A month after leasing the building, Intellivision paid Tommy back $283,905 to help reduce his high-interest loan but as of Dec. 2021 they still owed him $292,527 which included $174k of interest alone. They also paid Sudesh back $50,000 but he was still owed $85k + $120k interest as of 2021.

All of this and with realization that there was a “going concern” that they may not be able to succeed as a business, and they still leased this huge building to fill with unrelated personal possessions.

What. The. Hell.

More proof they had no intention to deliver a doomed bad idea of a product and waited for a moneyed benefactor to buy them out.

Certainly does come across as a grift that way.

What F-20 fighter jet is he referring to? The only remaining F-20 is hanging in a museum.

If you watch that video, there’s a plane that’s stored at the office too.

Probably an F-5 or T-38 that he’s calling an F-20 for some reason.

Tommy lies about being on MTV Cribs:

Is it actually possible that every public statement he makes is a lie?

Maybe not everything, but when he’s puffing himself up he sure tends towards exaggeration. By the way that’s not a real Lamborghini he’s sitting on in that 20-year-old magazine story. It’s a Pontiac Fiero with plastic parts stuck on.

I don’t know what’s left that could be true. He hustled and bluffed his way into his first job in the video game industry which shows some chutzpah. However he continued to lie about everything else after that including his career, his personal “accomplishments” and then to defraud millions of dollars for a get rich scheme (the Amico) so who knows what else?

-Yankees Hall of Famer …after paying $25k to attend 5 fantasy camps
-featured on MTV Cribs but no record in that show’s production history probably some other video game magazine or show. Looks like it was HGTV Offbeat America
-plays “200 video games a year”
-first American to work on Sonic franchise
-biggest audience (700k!) but lets slip there were actually only 2000
-longest running touring concert
-“super sleeper” who only needs scant 1-2 hours sleep a night
-“worked on” all the music, designed gameplay, for all the 40+ some Amico launch games during time when he was posting all day on AtariAge
-most games worked on where he would inflate the count for each platform as a separate game (ie if “Color A Dinosaur” was a multi platform release on day NES, GB, Master System, Genesis, he would count that as 4 separate “games”
-gave himself a bunch of highly specific (paid for) questionably counted world records acting as one of the expert consultants for the 2017 print edition of video game records for Guiness
-first musician to legitimize real music to video games beyond beeps
-biggest music production studio in video games (not sure how since neither the studio nor he has no listed credits for last 20 years)
-claims Sean Astin, Ellen and Jessica Alba endorsed Amico (?!)
-taught the secrets of game design by Shigeru Miyamoto
-photoshopped his studio logo onto celebrities’ blank shirts as proof of sightings
-claims to have created infamous sounds like Roblox oof sound or music for a bunch of games when others are credited but he seems to take credit for everyone/anyone else on the project who has 10 degrees of separation from him
-steals local small-time Emmy win credit from his TV cohost for a project he had nothing to do with
-Lifetime achievement award …from his own self-created organization (G.A.N.G.: greasy and narcissistic guidos)
-Stole grant money from Bavaria for a self admitted non existent karma gaming engine

Probably missing a few thousand blatant lies. At least hundreds concerning the Amico. I don’t know how anyone can in good conscience continue telling these easily fact checked and disproven “my uncle works for Nintendo” schoolyard type lies into their 50s. Something is broken with him. Probably lied about being Aerosmith’s lead singer’s cousin.

I mean, it isn’t a fighter jet, it is a cockpit, likely a test design or something.

Based on the shape, I would say it is probably a prototype F20 cockpit. Not the same one as in the ebay listing linked, but similar. I am sure there are a bunch of these parts floating around, stripped of anything interesting.

Got it, didn’t realize it was just the cockpit. My question would be what on earth is he gonna do with it, and the fact that it’s stashed in an office building suggests he’s still asking that question too.

It would be awesome to trick it out for flight sims.