The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

They’re still doing that charade? How nice to waste one’s life on something that will never exist to stay in the graces of Tommy T. What a vapid existence.

Astroturfed reactions by the shills to their “physical media” fraudulent product

This is for the worthless empty cardboard boxes that don’t contain any games only a cheap lenticular card and a cheap novelty coin.

Tommy had been teasing the reveal for over a year wanting to save it for a 1M+ YouTuber

Hilariously, this video was taken off of Intellivision’s main channel because of a copyright claim by “The Retro Bro,” the least doughy of the shills. He has claimed that he will make his videos available to anyone who asks for them, but he doesn’t want them on his channel because he no longer wants to promote the Intellivision Amico.

I think it’s safe to say that any official Intellivision video has been archived elsewhere. Hiding these videos might make these turds harder to find, but there are a lot of eyes on them now and they can’t delete all the copies that are out and about.

E3 seems only slightly more relevant than Intellivision in 2023.

It’s amazing how they show up at PAX though

I made it to the 1:32 mark before I “lit-er-al-ly” could not take anymore.
Cute girl, though. Possibly I was just envious.

It seems that the only remaining supporters of the Amico appear to all be mentally ill.

Tommy Tallarico has resurfaced out of the foxhole he’s been hiding in to announce another South American money laundering stopover:

us “haters” aren’t so great either from a mental health standpoint

“I don’t work for the company but I hear they’re really cool and Tommy Tallarico is really handsome and funny”

Oooh, looking forward to a DF Retro about Earthworm Jim. They are really good at making appreciate series I missed or didn’t care for at the time.

Getting a grift as a VP of marketing when you’re a close personal friend of Tommy Tallarico is a swell gig that paid $152500 a year to not have to do anything because the product doesn’t/didn’t exist. And you can just fail upwards and claim you managed “$25M of preorders” when the SEC disclosure actually revealed you barely managed 6000 units.

I thought it was closer to 5?

SEC disclosure says something like 5500 which they fraudulently rounded up to 10k then stacked other lies on top of that like “$25M in preorders” from Walmart and GameStop which never materialized.

The Republic page still touts blatant fraudulent misrepresentations like non-existent partnerships.

“100k presold” uh huh. No consequences for any of the fraudsters in this.

A lawsuit moves closer to reality