The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

I guess my questions there are (1) what is Nazi Communism? and (2) did anyone ever explain the difference between “your” and “you’re” to Tommy in the ensuing couple of decades, because that’s kind of something a CEO should know.

(Or is it just “super human spelling machines” who understand that?)

I think it’s related to “Gaming Racists” or those who point out flaws of his vanity project

When I see Tallarico, I think, “stay in school, kids.”

This looks to be a good sampling of Tommy Claim Chowder from a year and a half ago. Most importantly, it’s SHORT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azw21rzXZYE

I knew he was full of hot air, but holy shit. Love how it takes him 5 minutes of exposition to get around to not really answering the question properly.

His mouth moves too fast for his brain.

Looks like Intellivision got a lot of grant money from Germany under some false circumstances like claiming it had a patented difficulty-adjusting game engine when they still don’t have anything patented in 2022:

Tommy then admits on-air, in public in various interviews that it’s only a marketing idea:

German taxpayers should be demanding to see receipts or their money back.

Obviously it’s one of those little-known, Intellivision-specific usages of the words “patented” and “trademarked,” along with “exclusive,” “NFT,” and “on the launch pad, ready to take off.”

The financial terms of their Fig/Republic deal are eye-opening

Imagine how much coke they had to go through in order to come up with and eventually present those numbers with a straight face, though.

I don’t know how in what world they could believe that they could “easily” land 3M unit sales or 2% market share out of “potential 3 billion gamers” by having a garbage console with garbage games.

Well the well reasoned Jenovi link has been censored from the subreddit

Presidential elections?

This video was censored from /r/amico since they only permit positive coverage as “fair” and “balanced”

I was actually referring to how anyone could think a piece of crap could get 2% market share!

I think it’s a familiar refrain on Dragon’s Den/Shark Tank when clueless knobs pitch their “if we only could just get 1-2% of the POTENTIAL MARKET OF X KAJILLION” …as if that small percentage were trivial to capture.

The nutso thing is they forecasted to sell that many million over a “system lifetime” of …10 years. Who would want to play their primitive minigames with tech from 2006 in 2030?

Maybe in the year 2030, a wastelander will buy one from a scavenger for 250 caps.

I swear they took the real projection of 9,000 units sold and just added 3 zeros to come up with 9,000,000.