The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

No they don’t, because they aren’t producing the next big thing. They just make the same old derivative garbage generation after generation. All the greats use 20+ firmware engineers. Jesus doesn’t get a lot of credit for it because his twelve disciples kind of hogged the spotlight. But he had 24 firmware engineers in a swanky Galilee office that got version 1.0 of Christianity up and running. How do you think the US Constitution is still around? The Founding Fathers? Ha! 29 firmware engineers working night and day in the sub-basement of Independence Hall.

A former employee has leaked pitch documents, exit strategy and other stuff. They are full of fraudulent claims by Tommy and hilariously deceptive.

Here’s your belated boundary present @jpinard !

Awesome! Haha, as someone said, this is just unreal:

the “fact book” has a part on their financial projections for the next few years including 2020 sales (page 24). they projected that by 2023 amico would have already done a billion dollars in sales with a yearly income of ~$750 million for 2023 alone.

“ Intellivision Amico Pitch Deck has an “exit strategy” page listing Mattel, Disney, Hasbro, Microsoft, Apple, Mixi, Amazon, Nintendo, Viacom, Comcast, Google, Facebook, Tencent, and Sony”

Google can pivot to Amico after Stadia fails

Tommy is such a delusional moron.

Lies upon lies.

For paying $5k five times to go to fantasy baseball camp he claims he’s an ex player. A HALL OF FAMER.

The Electric Playground show he was on won a Telly award and he naturally turns that into “Tommy Tallarico, Emmy winner”

“ oh man there’s some good gems in here. the “fact book” has a part on their financial projections for the next few years including 2020 sales (page 24). they projected that by 2023 amico would have already done a billion dollars in sales with a yearly income of ~$750 million for 2023 alone.”

This is INSANE

“ celebrity endorsements from Ellen (presumably DeGeneres) and Jessica Alba. Well…we’ve come a long way from Robin William’s talking about his love of Legend of Zelda.”

Odd, not listed is taking credit for the Roblox OOF sound.

So he was never an actual minor league player? He went to fantasy baseball camp five times and that somehow made him a minor league player? And the Hall of Fame claim? Is that Fantasy Baseball Camp Hall of Fame? Or does that simply mean he’s visited baseball’s Hall of Fame?

I think he’s an example of how, if you’re going to lie, you might as well lie big and lie loud and lie repeatedly.

I think it means that the Yankees are hall of famers and he automatically becomes one by paying for the fantasy camp.

“he actually went five times so that he could get the Yankee ring that they give you on your fifth time, so he paid like over $25,000 on baseball cosplay…”

He also falsely lists that he is an Emmy winner and that he’s been endorsed by Ellen Degeneres and Jessica Alba. I think you might have a point with how outsized the lies are.

He may just be a pathological liar. There’s no need for the bullet point with his baseball nonsense. That has no bearing at all on Amico or his business skills.

I also wonder sometimes if people like him lie so often they start to believe some of their lies are the truth?

He’s a study in something, for sure.

Roblox might have a case to sue the pants off him with this new information.

It’d be awesome to get Victor Lucas on record with his opinion about Tommy. Victor is the CEO of Electric Playground, and worked together with Tommy for a long time. I’m sure the story of how that relationship broke up is an interesting one!

The Amico controls are so easy! No complicated instructions needed!

That’s the one where you pay them money and they give you an award. It’s a total scam.

So, that’s totally on-brand:

Here’s where he claimed this. Also immediately and effortlessly flows into the next lie of “working 5 years continuously with Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto on Metroid Prime”

I had never heard of the Telly Awards. How do you conflate them with an Emmy?

I think I can lay better claim to an Emmy than Tommy. I was on the Xbox Live team when we won an Emmy award.

Tommy equates himself with literally every / any other employee where he’s worked and claims credit for the entirety of the project.

Tommy likes to pretend that he is literally every single person at the company he owned. It’s like if Bill Gates took sole credit for every single version of Windows and then claimed to hold the record for “Most Operating Systems Developed”.

This is some delusional narcissistic compulsive lying.

Congrats on being an Emmy winner, @Editer ! Next up, Tony and Oscar?

It seems that for Tommy, actually achieving something isn’t what’s important, it’s that you can get some people believe you achieved something. It’s very bizarre behaviour

The vanity knows no end