The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

It would be awesome to trick it out for flight sims.

Escape from the angry crowd funders they stole money from.

My first thought as well.

New Ian and Pat Amico coverage at 39min time stamp of latest episode

Probably the same kind of usual collector/hoarding behavior that Tallarico exhibits. Have you seen his home? He seems unwell. Tommy Tallarico’s INSANE Video Game MANSION... - YouTube

16 months ago:

Dumbass scammer “also tries to claim those cars in storage were ones they were building for “promotion””

“ In it Tommy brags about their big 85” TV they got to test Amico games on, as well as all this very expensive testing equipment for controller tumbling and battery charges. All test equipment that could’ve been at their disposal through any third party test center at a massive savings. All of that but they never managed to get FCC cert.”

Insta scrubbed off all Intellivision and Amico references…

The amount of money they wasted making this video is unreal.

They ruined a Porsche, by slapping a big wiener on top and pretending they own Burgertime. Just some idiot rich boys and their toys. Aren’t you impressed?

Maybe I just didn’t get to the late stages, but why use a hotdog and not a, you know, burger for the Burgertime Porsche?

And why not make it look better than a bunch of paper mache and paint quickly slapped onto an old Porsche?

Another earlier tour here. This one is from 2017, but it’s definitely the same house (this one’s got some external shots, including the house itself, along with more of that unusual back yard, and that famous balsamic vinegar collection). He claims he’s lived in that same house for 25 years at that point, which is actually kind of unusual these days, what with everyone moving around all the time. It’s definitely a nice house, but no way I’d call it a mansion.

Watching these tours, he seems pretty shallow and self-centered, and he’s got all these shrines to his childhood. Then again, I can be pretty self-centered and also get pretty nostalgic. I have collections of things just like he does, only much smaller.

I dunno. He seems a bit like a kid.

I know children more emotionally stable than Tommy the manchild.

Wow why couldn’t any of these close personal friends endorse Amico?

With GamesCom 2022 starting today, here’s Amico’s fraudulent 2021 trailer:

Here’s one of many Hans Ippisch fraudulent interviews:

Lies told last year this time to defraud investors when SEC disclosure reveals they already knew it was impossible:

This is a nice friendly Discord that talks about this ridiculous system, for those who can’t get enough: Intellivision Amico open discussion

I don’t understand the issue. She was 19, right?

Edit: Ah! The “he” is Tommy, not the storyteller’s friend. Got it.

It’s not incest!