The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Huh, I remember when hbomberguy was doing Let’s Plays on Something Awful. Assuming that’s the same guy.

Was that guy British?

Yes. Or I guess I should say, he sounded British, so I assume so.

A keen-eyed viewer did some further research into Tommy’s claim regarding his sound effects work on Metroid Prime that’s covered in detail in hbomberguy’s video. Despite Tallarico boasting that Nintendo luminary Shigeru Miyamoto was so impressed with his work that Retro were encouraged to tailor the weapons and their design around the sound God’s work, there’s an old IGN interview that reveals in reality the sound effects were so lackluster that they warranted the gameplay reveal being delayed. OOF.mp3 indeed!

Miyamoto: “What I can tell you about Metroid Prime is that for Nintendo, the development is working pretty well so that we are overseeing the stage of fine tuning and finishing touches. As a matter of fact, we were about to present Metroid Prime to the Space World 2001 show, but it doesn’t yet have good enough sound effects, and also I was not fully satisfied with the control. So I decided in the end, just a few days ago, that we should not bring it to the Space World show.”

I care nothing about the Amico or Tallerico, but the hbomberguy video was fascinating - especially the part about the Guinness Book of World Records, and how you can basically pay them to figure out a way to get you into the record book.

Basically, this:

Dun dun

@jpinard if you haven’t watched the 2 hour (!) video linked above, it’s truly a tour de force.

Then come back and watch those 50 minute (!) rant Tommy made to counter YouTubers and bloggers Ian and Pat:

The very crux of his identity, the Guinness World Records have also been debunked as a fraudulent lie as well.

Watched it. It is absolutely stunning how Tommy’s life is just a series of lies. He’s so phenomenally scummy.

The grift continues

This would be a good date to ensure Tommy shows up in person to serve him with any legal papers.

I wonder why he keeps returning to Salt Lake City? One of their many satellite offices was located there. The Amico refunds were processed by Britnee who left this past summer (if not before).

Happy 1 year anniversary of this

One of their corporate addresses is there, making them based out of the MLM scam state.

Now there’s someone who is begging for some public, crowdsourced psychotherapy. Even without knowing how he ended up, you can see the roots of a troubled personality, even though he seems to be proud of it.

18 days ago, Phil said the 25 consoles would be done in a week or two, and he’d have more concrete information within a couple of weeks… Phil Adam does it again!

Yet another one of Phil’s missed “in a week or two” to add to the timeline.

Phil Adam is a liar. The scam continues and their investors haven’t wised up to sue yet.

Allegedly one of the band members Tommy Tallarico threw under the bus trying to smuggle in $100k:

Imgur

She says he didn’t pay them anything for first two shows and one show she was paid with an iPod for another series of 4 shows.

At this point, it’s ridiculous he’s continuing this stupid charade.

No shame. The Interplay axeman takes an axe to his reputation by fronting two scams in the twilight of his career.