The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

I thought it was closer to 5?

SEC disclosure says something like 5500 which they fraudulently rounded up to 10k then stacked other lies on top of that like “$25M in preorders” from Walmart and GameStop which never materialized.

The Republic page still touts blatant fraudulent misrepresentations like non-existent partnerships.

“100k presold” uh huh. No consequences for any of the fraudsters in this.

A lawsuit moves closer to reality

Good.

Remember when Tommy Tallarico lied about going on The Ellen Show?

Remember when he lied about going to oversee manufacturing in China way back in 2019?

Are Tommy Tallarico and George Santos related? They seem like they ought to be.

I’ve never seen the two of them together in one place

No kidding. Even for TT’s stupid Guinness award for most games worked on, he didn’t work on most of the games he listed. He’s been a giant fraud forever.

Biplanes got nearly $94k for a single screen game. Old ass mobile game port Evel Kneviel for $100k to tuck in his gut and a fucking SNAKE game (you know from the Nokia phones) for $100k and genius Tommy Tallarico budgeted $200k for Earthworm Jim 4.

Smells like money laundering.

Also they defrauded the Bavarian government of $500k as a grant for their non-existent karma gaming engine that they admitted later didn’t exist.

I don’t know why this isn’t mainstream news.

NSG video: Fraudster CEO Phil Adams says “fuck off” to returning stolen preorder monies, demands 6 figures ransom for rights to unfinished Amico games

DJ Slopes Kickscammer video is out

Goddammit! 4 hours long but I’m riding this thing til it dies. The whole Amico thing is bizarre enough but the constant doubling down on lies and exaggerations that can be found out with only a little research blows me away. It’s like there was no exit strategy. Even if the console actually got produced and sold that would only mean that the various fabrications TT and others told about their resume and credits would be even more in the spotlight. This will never not be insane no matter how much I learn about it.

Wrong. This was their exit strategy.

They had no plans on making the console.

Uh oh. Just realized this whole slope dude is a scam. He said “gif” with a hard G. Lies all the way down!

He reads the date correctly but not GIF. So it’sa draw.

Haha! Had to stop at about an hour thirty. But will get back tmrw.

It’s breathtaking the endless list of games and game companies Tommy is “working with” or “in talks with.” The Amico’s launch library will be unparalleled.

Because the amount of money and number of people affected is super small compared to any number of other scams out in the world.

This does look bad for the folks involved but it’s just small potatoes - sucks but it’s true. Tommy and others probably just lucked into this, but the amount is small enough that the likelihood of any law enforcement or regulatory agency won’t bother - too many bigger fish to try to fry.

Also, There are so many just blatant thefts and ponzi schemes out there - this has enough shitty fake effort put into it that, again, it’s not worth sorting through.