The Intellivision is returning, and it has a new boss

Sounds more than plausible to me. They probably already blew thru all their money though, renting massive office spaces while the rest of the world was working from home.

The company who was working hard (though not smart) to remake a 1980 game console was never very innovative or flexible.

The fine level of craftsmanship

There’s a good discussion of this failure from a year ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/Intellivision_Amico/comments/rmbnmn/amico_ui_sneak_peek_admits_theyve_only_been/

And four years later people are still wondering if this is a scam. Denial is a powerful thing.

Yeah, no they didn’t “try and fail” but rather they didn’t try at all, took the money and ran.

I assume that everyone has seen this, their laughable excuse for a pitch deck?

Congrats on Guido Henkel finding and finishing a real job instead of a pretend one at a scam operation

Maybe he was porting it to Amico??!!11

Was the John Cena move intentional? Is it an Amico dig?

Is there evidence that he actually worked on that game?

Why? Do you think he would just go onto the Internet and lie just like that? Like Tommy?

No you’re right I’m sure he’s telling the truth 😆

0 votes and 5 comments so far on Reddit

Tommy Tallarico and Phil Adam continue not making good on their debts

Default judgment entered since they didn’t respond or show up?

Amur is requesting default judgment against the defunct LLC scofflaw Intellivision and debt welcher Tommy Tallarico.

Phil Adam has escaped to Sweden and Tommy is making another money embezzling trip to South America next month.

He now has a Boston concert date after though so maybe he’s not trying to flee the country?

I’m confused. Where is that from? By the “Chapter 15” heading, I’m guessing it’s some kind of autobiography he wrote? Only I can’t seem to find one online.

I am a bit curious how “Chapter 7” reads. ;-)

It’s detritus from his Facebook photos. There’s probably some context there but naturally TT is only interested in himself, because he’s a preening twatwaffle. I think it’s from some textbook or something about how to work in the industry.

Some more stuff like it from the same source: Tallywacker - Album on Imgur

Found it.

There’s no mention of what it is at the source, just the photo that was posted.