The Laaaaast Fruit... you'd want to eat in a fruit salad

I voted honeydew, but equally gross is canteloupe.

I eat the canteloupe and honeydew first.

Grapes can get screwed. Hate the pulpy texture of the skin, yuck. I feel like I am eating eyeballs.

Grape is the most disappointing, because fake grape flavor is great, real grape flavor is crap.

Melons suck.

that is all.

Melons have their place.

Frozen and filled with vodka.

Isn’t the perfect salad celery apples walnuts grapes in a mayonnaise sauce?

Cantalope are the most adult of the fruit listed.

I’m surprised some didn’t like Pineapple, although fresh Pineapple does have a stingy quality about it.

I prefer mulberries, cherimoyas, serviceberries and cloudberries.

Replace mayo with vanilla yogurt and yes that is my favorite fruit salad that’s commonly available

Aw hell, this belongs here.

I hate cantaloupe and honeydew. I’m not sure I’ve ever either enough to know the difference other than melons are bad other than watermelons. Pineapple is yucky too, but I could choke them down easier I think.

My healthy eating habits are to be envied, I know!

Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain which breaks down protein. So while you eat a pineapple it is eating you as well.

No food, fruit or otherwise, is as gross as durian

I don’t have that sort of issue in the fruits salad I eat. Excepting if there happens to be mango (ew), or worse: a cherry. Sounds like something only dangerous maniacs would enjoy.

Don’t forget the smallest pinch of salt. It does wonders.

The best fruit salad

Sicky sweet, checks out. Put it over shaved ice with a scoop of purple yam ice cream for the full experience.

I love filipino food, but their desserts not so much.

Tomatoes

I mean cantaloupe.

People who put melon in fruit salad are the worst. After about 20 minutes everything in there just tastes like melon. Why you do dis?!

Honeydew is a good fruit but in fruit salads it’s normally under ripe. It’s added because they want something green, and it’s available 365 days a year in its tasteless form. Much like apples.