The Last Man On Earth (Forte/Lord/Miller)

Apparently this has started back up and there was a new episode on last night.

Oh crap, I’m at least a season back at this point. I am so bad at seasonal TV.

I watched it. It’s excellent! I love episodes like this.

I’m the same way. As you can see from the 7 month gap between posts above. I watch it in fits and starts, and kind of like it better that way.

I’m catching up on the episodes since March.
God, this show is so good.

"Carol, there’s no easy way to say this.

So I’m going to sing it".

I re-uped on Hulu after a long time, so I was just catching up on various shows since I unsubscribed last year.

I watched the 4th season premier last night. I was just laughing so hard when Phil (Tandy) put the body on one jetski and the severed head on another jetski and set them off in opposite directions so that enemy would never come back again.

My one year old son was delighted since he’d never seen me laugh that hard before, so he started laughing too.

I’m way behind on this show but I really need to get back into it. I left off right around the time there was a drone hovering nearby.

I caught up to the latest episode last night. Holy $&!#, what an ending to the latest episode.

Spoiler details hidden:

Spoilers

Wow, so a whole lot of people survived in an underground bunker in Mexico all this time. People who are potentially not immune to the virus though. Maybe. I wonder if the show will make them all Spanish speakers, or not? That would make sense.

I love that this show always feels so authentic in how empty it feels. They did an amazing job. It feels like a big budget post-apocalyptic show, even if it isn’t.

Oh Farts!
Friggin’ Turds!

Really bummed about this. I hope Netflix, Hulu or somebody can pick this up so they can give it at least one more season and finish it off properly.

Even though I’m a season or so behind, this bums me out.

I thought this last season was really good and was honestly interested in where they were going to take the storyline with how the season ended.

Forte apparently was planning Season 5 to be the last season to tie up the story anyway. Hopefully he’ll get to show us how he intended to end the show in some way.

Agreed, this last season was really good.

Now that I’ve thought about it some more, what is the best way to end a show like this? The ending we got was actually pretty much a perfect end to the series.