The Man Test for their jellybeans

Arghhh. This is it. I need a lock on my computer.

Try making a nice, healthy smoothie. May I suggest a banana, a papaya, two quarts of Ben and Jerry’s Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch, three cherry tomatoes, twelve scoops of protein powder, a teaspoon of bull semen, another banana and a pound of roofing nails?

Never a dull moment, though.

I finially had to make my own account. Jeff was mortified by what he wrote. I am going to put a lock on his computer at nite, or take it to work w/ me as I work third shift. I do find his subject. . . to funny. I also was looking forward to a conversation on jellybeans. He has never talked on this b4 but I guess men usually don’t voice this type of thing to their wives. I love him, but you all get the most funny kind of stuff from him.
-jen

Actually, many of us do regularly discuss this kind of thing with our wives. It does affect them, after all. Similarly, she discusses feminine health problems with me, for the same reason. Also, I’m fascinated by all the shit she has to go through on a regular basis thanks to her gender.

So true.

I vote against the computer lock! Jeff’s Ambien posts are some of the best things ever.

Also, if you could convince him to take his meds before I have to play him in Madden next time, it’d be appreciated. Sober Jeff is like some inhuman Madden-playing machine. Ambien Jeff is MUCH easier to beat!

Drugging the opposition, eh? You monster.

I want to hear more about screaming TESTICLES in church as part of catechism. For the first time in my life, I think I regret not having had to do the Sunday School thing as a kid.

I think you forgot some words in that first sentence. “to be funny”, maybe? And I think the word you were looking for after that is “before.”

That last sentence doesn’t really make sense either, like it’s got some missing words, maybe an entire missing clause.

Please don’t post after taking Jeff’s Ambien. Or have him lock your computer.

I haven’t had my testes examined since high school penis inspection day. Coach had kind of rough hands so it hurt a little but not as bad as getting kicked in the nuts.

Vsys, I’m not sure I should be the one to break it to you, but, that doesn’t actually exist. You should find a support group.

Industrial strength meds FTW.

Also, welcome Jen.

HAHA very funny. All the boys had to do it not just me. After high school you were supposed to do it for yourself but I never did. I should start again.

Yes, most pedophiles do have multiple victims. And if everyone did it it’d just be normal, like that time at summer camp.

I’m actually not entirely sure I’m joking about this, because that’s pretty fucking creepy for a coach to be groping the freshmen. I’ve never heard of something like that going on and it being legit.

Obligatory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fypm_aeR5qA

Awesome all round. This thread is going to take some beating.

Are you sure this was in high school? Are you sure it wasn’t prison?